Fucking June...

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
nigtranny.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
How’s it any different from the other 11mo of the year they shove that shit down our throats
More visibility. You're gonna see rainbow versions everything all month compared to the more subliminal way they put it out there.

Check out Twitter avatars for the month, especially company pages, it's just so tiresome.

**Chinese guy from that movie**

🤦‍♂️

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Even if he came back, it'd never be the same. Like when I logged into a friend's computer in like 2006 and seen he was making ads for gay sex on Craigslist.

I never looked at him the same way. He has no idea that I know and it's been over 15 years.

I remember the subject line and all "looking for a quick suck n fuck"

I just stepped away from his computer and sat back on the chair I was on before he left the room.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I earnestly ask this to the OP- do you really care about all that shit that's happening in June, or are you just doing all this Kvetching just for the sake of making a thread?

If it's the latter then I understand. We all need topics to talk about.

However, if it's former
then why do you give a shit?!...it's like, really? It's other people's lives...let them do whatever the fuck they want

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I earnestly ask this to the OP- do you really care about all that shit that's happening in June, or are you just doing all this Kvetching just for the sake of making a thread?

However, if it's former
then why do you give a shit?!...it's like, really? It's other people's lives...let them do whatever the fuck they want
Jewfag confirmed

My mom is a middle school teacher and the school is hosting pride day June 1st. I got the sense that it is going to be a day in which the kids do no work and they shove propaganda down their throats. The administration has requested (just shy of flat out demanding) that the teachers wear rainbow colors in support. I think this school also had sex ed teaching the kids about gender fluidity and men can be women and that nonsense. Majority of the kids roll their eyes at it because they know it's lies, but they can't say anything out of fear of punishment. And there are "tranny" kids in this school but it's exclusively weird girls who feel they don't fit and assume its because they're tranny men, rather than realize that it's just a phase all girls go through.

So @johnnynoname the reason people care is because it's used to indoctrinate kids. Indoctrinate might not even be the right word, they prey on kids that are vulnerable and turn them into freaks as a way to justify an agenda. And those who don't go along with it or speak out against it get branded bigots with the end goal of ostracization for all dissenters.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

However, if it's former
I don't care what people do, friend.

I just don't need it shoved down my throat. I don't promote my lifestyle to anyone and I don't need theirs promoted to me. And I'm not alone