Fucker Can’t Help Himself

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4594.jpeg

Karaoke how fucking lame

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony will you EVER fucking learn. Keep on doxing yourself you stupid POS. Took me less than 20 seconds to find it.

Doing my part. Even if we don’t get him booted, just having these people know about him and his vile fucking life; is good enough for me. Maybe we’ll get lucky and they’ll spit in his food

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Anthony will you EVER fucking learn. Keep on doxing yourself you stupid POS
It would be a shame if an angry black person called because a man celebrating his birthday called him a nigger.

LOL sure Nana. We all know you're going to "get up there" and immediately begin vamping, prancing and sashaying around to the same faggoty campy 60s pop hits you always mince along to. The Twitter tough guy talks a big game, but in real life he's the same homo he's always been.

And what's with the birthday faggotry? He's a 63 year old man, is he seriously treating himself to a "birthday weekend"? What a fag.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

LOL sure Nana. We all know you're going to "get up there" and immediately begin vamping, prancing and sashaying around to the same faggoty campy 60s pop hits you always mince along to. The Twitter tough guy talks a big game, but in real life he's the same homo he's always been.

And what's with the birthday faggotry? He's a 63 year old man, is he seriously treating himself to a "birthday weekend"? What a fag.
Best way to relate to teen girls; that he’ll take to castle cumia to create scaring memories.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Saw the thread title and thought this was going to be about you, ALR. But then, that would require a shred of self awareness. You currently have EIGHT threads about Cumia's Twitter on the front page. You really have made this into a gay little hobby for yourself haven't you? FAGGOT
Well if hobby is alerting the public about a pedo roaming the grounds of Greenville, I think it’s important people are made aware of who is in there stores around families with young girls. I think it’s quite important

You seem to really get upset about two things
trump and Anthony bashing. So not sure which one of Nana’s simps you are on twitter, but enjoy defending a pedophile

Anthony's Lime Rickey

How long before he's not welcome anywhere near where he lives? Not just because he's black I mean.
Working on it, spent my Friday night alerting many business in Greenville about who this man is, what he says on twitter and his history. I tossed in Missy too for bonus points

Gonna check my Nana fuckery email to see if any of them have a response.

Not a fan of review bombing, but depending on the feedback; stage 2 might have to happen soon. Stupid is dumb enough to post photos to help