"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!"

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
One of the biggest reasons I hate Joe is that he represents something that, once I recognized it, I could never get out of my head: his ignorant behaviour, and high opinion of himself, reminds me of the very worst of session musicians. Fucking cunts who think they should have been bigger but lacked something to make it happen.

Joe couldn't hack it in session work, though, as he's not adaptable enough. Instead he plays dress up and thinks he's the second coming of Jimmy Page, if Page was diabetic and couldn't get his daughter to school on time

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches

Rebel Joe! What is going through his head... On a Zoom video:
excited-scream.gif

GIF-230118_143556.gif

Screenshot_20230116_165159.jpg

One of the biggest reasons I hate Joe is that he represents something that, once I recognized it, I could never get out of my head: his ignorant behaviour, and high opinion of himself, reminds me of the very worst of session musicians. Fucking cunts who think they should have been bigger but lacked something to make it happen.

Joe couldn't hack it in session work, though, as he's not adaptable enough. Instead he plays dress up and thinks he's the second coming of Jimmy Page, if Page was diabetic and couldn't get his daughter to school on time
After forty-plus years of guitar noodling, Joe is on the absolute bottom rung of the musical ladder...busking for tips at local eateries and bars. He isn't in a real band, he doesn't teach, he doesn't do session work, he doesn't even have a group of friends to jam with. It couldn't possibly be any more pathetic.