• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

From the latest Always Sunny season...not bad.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I stopped watching around season six or seven. I can't remember.

I was buying them on DVDs as they would come out. I have absolutely zero memory of any episodes and their plots. I don't remember any gags.

And why was Dennis's voice different? He sounds creepier now.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
only clip i've laughed at

any other clips seem anchorman-tier "funny", you pesky americans
also the guy in this clip is too over the top, faggot

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Someone inform me why Rob Mac is a huge faggot. He a lefty faggot?
He's ashamed of being a straight white male and apologizes for it any chance he gets. These are the type of interviews he does now:
Screenshot-20220128-095458-Chrome.jpg

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
I stopped watching around season six or seven. I can't remember.

I was buying them on DVDs as they would come out. I have absolutely zero memory of any episodes and their plots. I don't remember any gags.

And why was Dennis's voice different? He sounds creepier now.
the show is still funnier and way less pandering than every other sitcom out there....

Renaus

Forum Clout
The first 7 seasons were excellent. 8-9 were decent. Anything after that is pure garbage. The characters are parodies of themselves.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
"Still" would imply any from the recent season were good, which they weren't, therefore it's been YEARS since theyve done anything good, I guess the last good episode was the Jimmy Buffet episode, or Thunder-son.
I repeat: I stopped watching the show when DVDs were still a thing.

Why didn't these faggots just end it and come up with another idea for a show? Imagine if Seinfeld was in season 32 like the fucking Simpsons.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I repeat: I stopped watching the show when DVDs were still a thing.

Why didn't these faggots just end it and come up with another idea for a show? Imagine if Seinfeld was in season 32 like the fucking Simpsons.

Wasn't talking to you! jeez!