• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friendship ended with Javier

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Ironically I think it was Dan who mentioned how Pat would berate people for their follower counts. And now when challenged in a thread about that episode, he berates someone for their follower count. So who is the liar, Javiar? The pest who says he berates people? Or him, berating people?
Dan literally illustrated it as the tweet that really got the Pests up in arms against Rick, the Norm thing was one thing but his cuntishness in dealing with detractors was what sealed the deal. And here is he doing the exact same thing again, over his insistence that statements like the one by Dan were all untruthful, no less. This shit is too bizarre to make up.

G

Screenshot-from-2023-08-14-19-02-32.png

Screenshot-from-2023-08-14-19-07-29.png
Wow is he a [SIZE=26px]CUNT[/SIZE]

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 142846
New childing just dropped. The only reason those platforms haven't issued retractions is because we lost Space Edge, may he rest in peace.
Literally exactly what I fucking said. That he would try to shill the fact that he’s been reported of as evidence that what he’s saying is true. Get ready for the contempt hearing. He will 100% tell the judge that because the Daily Beast reported on him the original judgement is nullified.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Ok so does anyone else notice that he’s actually losing his fucking mind? He’s going full retard on how there’s only 1 side to every story and how everything in the episode is wrong, an episode in which he is in. Even his retarded followers don’t believe in that. This court date is actually ruining him. I’m actually thinking he’s about to go full school shooter which isn’t something anyone wants to see.

Pat is the type of guy to claim he was misquoted in his autobiography.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pat confirming the (obvious) theory that the media blitz is his attempt to create "evidence". There is no real evidence, but he can point to the media done about him and say "see? It's real". 99% chance he brings up Inside Edition to Sosnay.
Ah yes the Wikipedia credible sources defense. Foolproof. I’m so sorry, Rahul.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pat confirming the (obvious) theory that the media blitz is his attempt to create "evidence". There is no real evidence, but he can point to the media done about him and say "see? It's real". 99% chance he brings up Inside Edition to Sosnay.
If he tries to do that, he will be held in contempt. It will be interesting to see if Patrick is stupid enough to try and relitigate the case. His hearing is kind of a yes and no kind of thing-- he'll have a little room to discuss why he decided to not honor a court ordered agreement that he willingly signed.

He really painted himself into a corner. It would have been better to continue to ignore the judgment, than to agree to a payment plan and then blow it off and stiff your attorney in the process.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Hes going to fly into a cunty indignant rage when he's not allowed to say anything about his stupid news stories. I would love to see the looks on the faces of everyone in the courtroom when he starts with his bullshit. No judge child. The case isn't over. Here's a tape of me on inside edition. He's going to make the pig from tape 5 sound reasonable by comparison when he starts squealing after the Sosnay smackdown on the 24th