Fresh Nana Feeding (3/16/24)

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 188262
She's getting flustered
Jesus christ Nana. Your taxes are going to student loan forgiveness and bombs for shitskins, not welfare programs.

He always has to invent some reason why ruining his life over niggers was worth it or that they actually DO impact his life! Even the invisible niggers stealing muh tax dollars!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
What Nana refuses to acknowledge about whites, which he would never know because he’s NOT white, is everybody already knows the shit he’s trying to bring “awareness” to. Wow, niggers commit violent crimes and steal shit?? White people are not aware of this.

He legitimately thinks that because white people are smart enough not to say all this out loud, and also aren’t bothered because they know they’re better than niggers, every white person not foaming at the mouth is deluded or a liberal or just somehow doesn’t know anything about blacks.

Wtf is he talking about? I understand there are definitely times where a prosecutor makes the evidence seem overwhelming or the defendant doesn’t have the energy, time, or money to fight it, so sometimes they plead guilty or no contest to just get it over with. But it is clear Anthony feels very ashamed about his crime and, according to him, he didn’t do it! and, also according to him, he has magical footage that exonerates him! (That was stolen by the NO GOOD DIRTY NYPD who have ALWAYS had it out for Anthony!)

Heres what Anthony actually means, translated into his original dialect: “Yo duh mans said dey was gonna gib me probatiun if i copped guilty, but if i went 2 trial dey woulda sent me away for a decade nigga. I didn’t do that shit, but you know how duh white man is. Bringing out fake evidence to send a nigga away for a lifetime. How a jury gonna view a black man accused of beatin a snowbunny?”
Nana sounds like a certain fat failed sci-fi author we all know.

BootyJuice

Lol this is like saying “No dude, I didn’t murder someone! Look at my charge, it says involuntary manslaughter!” Wtf does it matter what you were charged with? You were caught on film ripping a phone out of the wall, kicking her in the tit, biting her, and giving her (in the words of Bobby Kelly) “the Goon Hand”, where you grab the fat under her arm and go YOU STOP THAT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW between clenched teeth. What is that if NOT assault? I guess he was joking about Dick Van Dyke while beating her so it was “just a joke, i never seriously got angry at her!”…just like he never seriously got angry about race. Its all just jokes and fun times!!!

Nana really fucking hates the fact that his record is now tainted with the one crime he criticizes blacks for the most: Being a disgusting, cowardly, abuser who only has the confidence to do it to the weakest and youngest white women.
Still hilarious though. :image_9253:

I know Anthony well enough that if he truly did not lay a finger on Dani, and yet was still prosecuted for it, he would be ranting and raving about this injustice every day for the rest of his life. He is not one to let things like that go. I mean George Zimmerman was the victim of unfair prosecution ~10 years ago and Anthony still won't shut up about it, and that happened to someone else.

The fact that he rarely/never talks about that night means he 100% beat that bitch up.

Same is true for the black hooker debacle. I don't know what exactly happened but the fact that he never talks about it means he instigated the situation and he knows it.

What Nana refuses to acknowledge about whites, which he would never know because he’s NOT white, is everybody already knows the shit he’s trying to bring “awareness” to. Wow, niggers commit violent crimes and steal shit?? White people are not aware of this.

He legitimately thinks that because white people are smart enough not to say all this out loud, and also aren’t bothered because they know they’re better than niggers, every white person not foaming at the mouth is deluded or a liberal or just somehow doesn’t know anything about blacks.

Tired of these "Anthony is RIGHT but he still SUCKS" posts.

Take this dumb horseshit somewhere else. There are no, I repeat NO saving graces for Anthony Groomia.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Tired of these "Anthony is RIGHT but he still SUCKS" posts.

Take this dumb horseshit somewhere else. There are no, I repeat NO saving graces for Anthony Groomia.
I didn’t say that but I agree.

“You know Anthony is a deadbeat pedophile faggot but he’s right about niggers!!!”

WOW REALLY? Because it takes such a fucking genius to point out blacks commit crime. Come on man!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Charged with FELONY STRANGULATION

Anthony: I DINDU DUFFIN!!
Did you not read the NYT best selling “Permanently Suspended”? He was completely exonerated.

Ok, not in court cause he plead guilty. And not on his rap sheet because he was still charged with something resembling assault. And not in the evidence that magically got lost that also exonerated him. And not by Dani who still tells horror stories of him.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Shit like this really puts into perspective how bullshit Joes DA case was too.

“She hit herself in the face with a frying pan, and looked directly at Joe with a big smile putting 911 into the phone!”

Yeah, did she?

“Well he got exonerated for that because he had a neighbor wear a wire and get his ex wife to admit she hit herself!”

Yeah, did ya?

“Did she get arrested? Nah, Joe just used the secret recording to negotiate for no alimony.”

YEAH, DID HE?

compound.jpg

I know Anthony well enough that if he truly did not lay a finger on Dani, and yet was still prosecuted for it, he would be ranting and raving about this injustice every day for the rest of his life. He is not one to let things like that go. I mean George Zimmerman was the victim of unfair prosecution ~10 years ago and Anthony still won't shut up about it, and that happened to someone else.

The fact that he rarely/never talks about that night means he 100% beat that bitch up.

Same is true for the black hooker debacle. I don't know what exactly happened but the fact that he never talks about it means he instigated the situation and he knows it.
He even admitted on Rogan that he bit her hand.

Reeper

"...So I bit her AHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA" - Nana 2016

"I never assaulted anyone" - Nana 2024

PS none of this bothers me. Everything's fine!!! I'm still as rich and famous as I ever was!! AHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!! :image_9249::image_9253:
He bit her hand in self defense. And she tripped over the ottoman like dick van dyke in a drunken stupor. She probably broke her hand doing that along with her ribs and blames the bite marks on her hand being broken. And she was claiming Anthony kicked her in the breast but he never admitted to that. All her injuries looked to be from a drunken fall to me.