Fresh Nana Feeding (3/16/24)

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_3488.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lol this is like saying “No dude, I didn’t murder someone! Look at my charge, it says involuntary manslaughter!” Wtf does it matter what you were charged with? You were caught on film ripping a phone out of the wall, kicking her in the tit, biting her, and giving her (in the words of Bobby Kelly) “the Goon Hand”, where you grab the fat under her arm and go YOU STOP THAT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW between clenched teeth. What is that if NOT assault? I guess he was joking about Dick Van Dyke while beating her so it was “just a joke, i never seriously got angry at her!”…just like he never seriously got angry about race. Its all just jokes and fun times!!!

Nana really fucking hates the fact that his record is now tainted with the one crime he criticizes blacks for the most: Being a disgusting, cowardly, abuser who only has the confidence to do it to the weakest and youngest white women.

If he is innocent, why did he cop a plea and not take it to court? I even recall his lawyer saying to a news outlet that things are not what they seem and they have evidence to proof his innocence. But in the end they just plead because deep down they knew if it went to court, Anthony would be found guilty because he was.

And the fact that you mentioned it in your book and show doesn't exonerate you or somehow make it less worse.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The court system makes you cop a plea or they screw you in trial
Wtf is he talking about? I understand there are definitely times where a prosecutor makes the evidence seem overwhelming or the defendant doesn’t have the energy, time, or money to fight it, so sometimes they plead guilty or no contest to just get it over with. But it is clear Anthony feels very ashamed about his crime and, according to him, he didn’t do it! and, also according to him, he has magical footage that exonerates him! (That was stolen by the NO GOOD DIRTY NYPD who have ALWAYS had it out for Anthony!)

Heres what Anthony actually means, translated into his original dialect: “Yo duh mans said dey was gonna gib me probatiun if i copped guilty, but if i went 2 trial dey woulda sent me away for a decade nigga. I didn’t do that shit, but you know how duh white man is. Bringing out fake evidence to send a nigga away for a lifetime. How a jury gonna view a black man accused of beatin a snowbunny?”