Frankly I'm depressed and ashamed.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
1000000919.png

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Take a basic English class first you stupid retard.

Those are all the same thing and no one gives a shit even if they're not. Go discuss it somewhere else.
My English is better than yours.

Also, you can't speak another language...scholarly or otherwise. So you have no excuse to be outshined by me. Yet you are.

Ashcroft

You keep posting that gif as if you're not also posting on 10+ other faggot forums across the internet.

HEY LOOK GUYS! ME TOO, HAHA. I'M PART OF IT! RIGHT?

You're a man without a country, Fraudster. You've been run off every corner of the internet. Only reason you're still here is because one of the mods uses you for his personal toilet.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You keep posting that gif as if you're not also posting on 10+ other faggot forums across the internet.

HEY LOOK GUYS! ME TOO, HAHA. I'M PART OF IT! RIGHT?

You're a man without a country, Fraudster. You've been run off every corner of the internet. Only reason you're still here is because one of the mods uses you for his personal toilet.
Keep repeating orphaned Iranian sassy lore, you think I'm shimberis and posted on lipstick alley cuz you're incapable of verifying shit, you're just an energetic troll who harasses people and reports on it lol.

I made chocolate hellhole threaten me with the FBI, you, him etc are just LOWER renditions of the people you focus on.

Ashcroft

Keep repeating orphaned Iranian sassy lore, you think I'm shimberis and posted on lipstick alley cuz you're incapable of verifying shit, you're just an energetic troll who harasses people and reports on it lol.

I made chocolate hellhole threaten me with the FBI, you, him etc are just LOWER renditions of the people you focus on.

Boqposting Monthly Schedule

- Week 1: Boqpost energetically
- Week 2 : Observe Boq meltdown; archive new content
- Week 3 : Ignore Boq
- Week 4 : Observe Boq act contrite after being ignored, try to befriend everyone who just trolled him

Start from beginning.