Found a hilarious channel: "I hate dogs"

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLniPzAs-LwRsBUEUdyp_6Q[/URL]

good channel to smoke a bowl to and mock Dog culture in North America

[MEDIA=youtube]wPFTg2dfgO4[/MEDIA]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I'm a "cat person"...I love cats....however, Huskies, and Malamutes do get a pass......
Me too, real men love cats.

Mel-Gibson-cat-Yo-Yo.jpg

Last edited:
G

he's gorgeous, a real man, an amazing actor/director and loves cats.......so, why were we supposed to hate him, again?
Hey I can finally tell this story because it has a happy ending now.
I asked my coworker what his fav mel gibson movie was and he replied saying he doesn't have one because mel is a racist piece of shit.
That guy got fired the other day and it happened in front of me, and he done an exasperated sigh and stormed out lol. Oopsie doodles.

G

Hey I can finally tell this story because it has a happy ending now.
I asked my coworker what his fav mel gibson movie was and he replied saying he doesn't have one because mel is a racist piece of shit.
That guy got fired the other day and it happened in front of me, and he done an exasperated sigh and stormed out lol. Oopsie doodles.

If he gets raped by a pack of niggers it will be HIS fault!

:mel_lg:

I am in a war with a local dog. I think it's a Yorkie? Whenever it sees me it barks and the old man walking it threatens to punch it in the head. We seem to be on the same sort of schedule so it happens most days. I can't wait until one of them dies. It's annoying when going for a run some little dog trying to alpha you.