• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ford v Fat

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
1692307313561.png

"This nigger's cock is huge"

1692307389804.png

"Bigger than this?"

Forum Clout
That front bumper looks so bad.
Someone recently posted the history of recorded accidents and repairs on that rustbucket and he'd been in another accident a couple months before that new, poorly matched bumper was stuck on his stupid car. It's funny how he shares everything about his life except things like repeatedly wrecking his car and getting a cavity search by the police.

Imagine being the tweet monkey who's responsible for that Ford account and seeing his retarded reply. They probably thought it was a troll and considered replying with a laughing emoji until they looked at his account and realized he was being serious.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It's funny how he shares everything about his life except things like repeatedly wrecking his car and getting a cavity search by the police.
That's not part of the Stealthy Geek LARP, child. Can't maintain the online persona of a super bad-ass who's also into nerd shit if your adoring public of 55K totally real Twitter followers and millions of readers know you can't drive for shit and got your asshole gaped for inspection by law enforcement.

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It must hurt him to know he has to pay Quasi 50k instead of taking that money and walking into Ford and walking out with a brand new loaded 2024 Mustang fully paid off.
He has been lying on twitter about buying a new mustang "next year" for years. Since he is no position to make that move anytime soon he has now reverted to " Im happy with my car and have no plans for a new one" but down deep he dreams about buying a newer model.

Forum Clout
He has been lying on twitter about buying a new mustang "next year" for years. Since he is no position to make that move anytime soon he has now reverted to " Im happy with my car and have no plans for a new one" but down deep he dreams about buying a newer model.
Any dealership, Carvana type place, whatever, wouldn't offer him anything over $800 for that bucket. His best bet would be hoping he could swindle someone into overpaying for it "as is" through the classifieds.

Forum Clout
He's so fucking embarrassing the way he obviously thinks he's a social media influencer firebrand and companies like Ford would ever want him to represent them.

Anthony, before he was persona non grata by most brands, wasn't even given the time of day by them when he spent a hundred grand to have his Mustang rebuilt and juiced up by Saleen.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's so fucking embarrassing the way he obviously thinks he's a social media influencer firebrand and companies like Ford would ever want him to represent them.

Anthony, before he was persona non grata by most brands, wasn't even given the time of day by them when he spent a hundred grand to have his Mustang rebuilt and juiced up by Saleen.
This was the show where he was tweeting at ford for free test drives and privileges because he was going to the show. He is such an idiot. Obviously they ignored his delusions.