For the REAL Compound fan!

G

Ok, Fuck I thought this was in Atlantic City. This is at the off-strip shithole DTLV Plaza Comedy Works

None of the Philly Crew/Poker Table can drive to this- it's going to be full of comped tickets for Plaza players who have no idea who any of these people are. There is zero chance a bunch of east coast c listers sell out 4 shows in Vegas.
Do they have $1 blackjack tables for Nana?

The two coolest guys and who I hung out with the most was Steve and Drew. Austin late May. One of the greatest times of my life.

Imagine the highlight of your life being paying $200 to hang out with the Compound Media board ops.

That's more pathetic than Jim "falling in love" with that tranny camwhore.

Ok, maybe not *more* pathetic. But its pretty pathetic.

G

Imagine the highlight of your life being paying $200 to hang out with the Compound Media board ops.

That's more pathetic than Jim "falling in love" with that tranny camwhore.

Ok, maybe not *more* pathetic. But its pretty pathetic.
In all seriousness, I wouldn’t go to this event if they paid ME $200

It might be worth the price of one show just to be able to take a picture of the whole crowd.

All the shots they post of these things always avoid showing anything but the first couple rows of seats so you can't see that the place was half empty.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
It's obscene the amount of talentless jewery in showbiz .
idk how many people here ever listened to Cum Town, but Adam Friedland unintentionally dropped a lot of golden nuggets of truth about what it's like when you are always 2 degrees of separation from a guaranteed career in show biz

for example, his parents left South Africa after the ANC government his father and mother supported ruined it in the 90s and fled directly to Las Vegas. From there, fleeing the consequences of the political disaster his parents voted to help create, his dad got in contact with an Israeli talent agent (yup, an Israeli talent agent getting a young Jew fleeing to America from South Africa) who got the 7-10 year old Adam jobs as an actor in TV commercials, a common entry point to further acting work when they get older. Adam didn't fail or bomb out, he made it clear he didn't like it so he chose not to pursue it. All of this Friedland said without realizing how much he was exposing what it's like to be directly inside of The International Clique.