For the REAL Compound fan!

Comedians of The Compound​

The Comedians of Compound Media show will showcase the network’s top stars! Your favorite comedians from such shows as, In Hot Water, The Jamieson Show, and of course, The Anthony Cumia Show. Stand up comedy by: Aaron Berg, Geno Bisconte, Anthony Cumia, Pat Dixon, Chrissie Mayr, and special guests!

Packages & Passes​

Karaoke & Meet and Greet Party – $199
Join the Comedians of Compound for a special event including two hours of open bar, a meet and greet with all of your favorite Compound comedians and personalities, and karaoke!

Weekend Pass – $349
For the REAL Compound fan! The weekend pass entitles you to the best seats in the house for all three performances, admission to the karaoke meet & greet party with open bar AND admission to an EXCLUSIVE podcast recording on Saturday afternoon.
NOTE – Only weekend pass holders will be admitted to the Saturday podcast recording. No tickets will be available for this event alone.

The saddest thing was that Landau was actually the biggest comic at CM. And now they don't even have him.

I would love to see a picture of that $200 Meet And Greet. Bunch of neckbeards standing around trying to get a selfie with Stupid Drunk Geno

Also I think the $350 pass just gets you in to see THE SAME SHOW 3 TIMES. For the same price as an All Access SkankFest ticket where they have a whole weekend of actual headliners.

Last edited:
G

The saddest thing was that Landau was actually the biggest comic at CM. And now they don't even have him.

I would love to see a picture of that $200 Meet And Greet. Bunch of neckbeards standing around trying to get a selfie with Stupid Drunk Geno

Also I think the $350 pass just gets you in to see THE SAME SHOW 3 TIMES. For the same price as an All Access SkankFest ticket where they have a whole weekend of actual headliners.
There’s no way they are selling enough to fill anything 3 times.

Ok, Fuck I thought this was in Atlantic City. This is at the off-strip shithole DTLV Plaza Comedy Works

None of the Philly Crew/Poker Table can drive to this- it's going to be full of comped tickets for Plaza players who have no idea who any of these people are. There is zero chance a bunch of east coast c listers sell out 4 shows in Vegas.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Btwirpak47 1 point 5 hours ago
Great time. I got the weekend pass and acted like I owned the club. Got Anthony to sign my book and hung out with all of them. The two coolest guys and who I hung out with the most was Steve and Drew. Austin late May. One of the greatest times of my life.

someone from TACN paid for it lmao