For some reason Landau is getting famous.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’ve talked about this before but as a response to unfunny liberal “comedians” Republicans decided not to just be funny but to provide an alternative slant in being an unfunny Republican “comedian”. Who gives a fuck if it’s not funny? But Republicans are so desperate to have their viewpoint validated by entertainers parroting talking points that Landau - A complete fucking hack and nobody - will get the attention of Glen Beck and Steven Crowder for being a good parrot. They don’t give a fuck if he’s funny and probably haven’t heard his comedy. All they care about is he represents them in their views.

BE MORE FUNNY!

D5E5B3AD-39E9-4BD5-9001-BFEA7C1C7BCA.png
D5E5B3AD-39E9-4BD5-9001-BFEA7C1C7BCA.png

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
hahaha holy shit you think being on the glen beck show is famous?

Lol he says he had to get a gun because of threats when he was on groomias show. Bullshit dude you tried to dox me because I called your fat wife fat

You better watch yourself, Dakota. Dave might spend a week climbing over his wife to come deal with you personally.

Saw Landau's set in Vegas last week, he was fine. Nothing extraordinary but it was a decent road comic set. (The opener, Kathy Dunbar was pretty good. She's a local and she opened for Vos last week as well). Dave has finally mostly stopped telling the horribly embellished stories from his drinking/drug use days.

The insufferable boomer crowder MAGA *crowd* that hooted every time he said something remotely right wing was really really annoying.