For anyone who read his book with Firstname Lastname, I have a question.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I love the fact that we've known about this guy for 3 years and fucked with him in almost every way possible - discovering the most embarrassing aspects of his life by digging through old archives and forums. But reading one of his books all the way through is a step too far, even for us.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I love the fact that we've known about this guy for 3 years and fucked with him in almost every way possible - discovering the most embarrassing aspects of his life by digging through old archives and forums. But reading one of his books all the way through is a step too far, even for us.
I tried to read the Amazon samples but tapped out. He can't even generate prose. The writing on the page is a mix of clumsy descriptions of what is happening and idiotic statements from snarky characters.

G

If anyone has a download, ctrl+f "cat" at least. That sick fuck probably put some feline fetish shit in there.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Well you know how in Crime & Punishment Raskolnikov meets a man called Semyon Marmeladov in a bar? This name comes from the Russian word marmelad which is a type of sticky chewy candy. So in naming this character Marmladov Dostoevsky is brilliantly alluding to how Marmeladov tells a story a lot like chewing a sticky candy. He's a very malleable character who is all talk but no real substance.

I think Patrick eats a lot of jelly.

I've never read a single page, but I do admit I have a kind of morbid curiosity.

I've also never seen Two Girls One Cup or that Funkytown video people talk about. I just assume they are pretty bad.

Well you know how in Crime & Punishment Raskolnikov meets a man called Semyon Marmeladov in a bar? This name comes from the Russian word marmelad which is a type of sticky chewy candy. So in naming this character Marmladov Dostoevsky is brilliantly alluding to how Marmeladov tells a story a lot like chewing a sticky candy. He's a very malleable character who is all talk but no real substance.

I think Patrick eats a lot of jelly.
Sort of like how we named him Fatrick

You know, because he's fat.