Florida man buys new car for his fat, unemployed wife

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Holy shit that is an awful driveway. Who would take a picture of it? Maybe if she got off her fat ass and got a job they could afford to fix it. Of course she won’t and I’m sure be bitching about this car shortly since she didn’t pay for it. Her husband is beyond pathetic with the lowest self esteem.
She is taking the week off like she has done in the past

Cptbaldopie

Holy shit that is an awful driveway. Who would take a picture of it? Maybe if she got off her fat ass and got a job they could afford to fix it. Of course she won’t and I’m sure be bitching about this car shortly since she didn’t pay for it. Her husband is beyond pathetic with the lowest self esteem.
Seriously. Some round up a few bags of gravel and slight upkeep would be 100%better until the next welfare check bought knew pavers.

G

Nice overgrown driveway, like your dyke wife's nigger fart inhaling pussy.
This fucking lazy faggot paid a stump removal company to do what he could have done in under an hour with a shovel and machete. [MEDIA=instagram]BxhsfazgJj2[/MEDIA]

Fat fuck probably doesn't even mow his half a lawn let alone edge up his driveway.

Snake

This fucking lazy faggot paid a stump removal company to do what he could have done in under an hour with a shovel and machete.
Fat fuck probably doesn't even mow his half a lawn let alone edge up his driveway.
So this was easily $300 and they're doing a shitty job of it. It's not even a big stump. Like you said, light digging and you could just yank it out easily and just bury it.

It isn't like that "soil" is healthy and looks to have the density of tissue paper.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
So this was easily $300 and they're doing a shitty job of it. It's not even a big stump. Like you said, light digging and you could just yank it out easily and just bury it.

It isn't like that "soil" is healthy and looks to have the density of tissue paper.
All while Pat stands there making instagram posts about it trying to act like he is doing the work himself. He is a lazy insecure shitbag. He even has to pretend he is doing the house work when he actually hires people to do it. Just like the treadmill going upstairs and the cat piss rooms floor. He wanted the internet to think he is handy when he just hires some local from facebook/craigslist and pat can harvest all 10 likes without breaking a sweat.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
She bought a Subaru because of her Japanese lineage. She comes from a long line of Fuji Heavy Industry buses and railway rolling stock.
I heard her mother was one of those Mitsubishi box trucks with the flip-up cabs.