• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Flat broke Joseph Cumia gambles his way further into debt

lowend73

I still can't make any sense of it.

Why would the military put themselves in a position to house, clothe, feed and train a recruit and then cut him loose at 9 months, right when he has the training/ability to start being helpful and of some service?

The post Vietnam era is considered a low point in the American military as far as morale and quality, but I still can't imagine they were allowing 9 month contracts
Failure to Adapt. It happens quite a bit, you have the total fuckups getting kicked out in Bootcamp/Schools. This is before every serving at a actual base.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What a terrific view of South Jersey swampland.

Veterans Player Card? That is not something to try and flex about
A true upgraded room would be one that faces the marina / Atlantic Ocean or nearby beach town Brigantine. Joe is facing the parking garages and nearby Pleasantville (which is not pleasant)

Atlantic City fact: Brigantine is a nice beach town close to Borgata and since they are next AC they have a bar / grill as soon as you get on the island that is open 24 hours and can serve alcohol 24 hours a day due to being in AC liquor license area.

No posts mooing about winnings? That means he lost everything he came with, so now the Sea Hag’s late husband’s estate will be paying even more towards the bovine’s dental and ATT bills. No way he came home from Europe not in the red and it appears he has no gigs lined up either. “Hey Anth, remember how I sent your tape in to the station and that little agreement we’ve always had?”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What a dolt. He couldn't make it even one day without treating himself to a dumb niggerish reward for spending a few months working for the first time in his adult life. "Had my fill of gambling"... he lost it all, and quickly. What a cow eyed sap. He looks like absolute death, too.
He went to borgata on their cheapest night

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Veteran? He was in the military for a number of months, likely only because he was given that option or go to jail for whatever crime he committed. Though he probably would have done ok in jail due to his large stature. Being 6'1 is extremely rare.

It's enraaaaging :image_9248:that he considers himself a "veteran". He "served his country" in lieu of serving time in jail. He's dirty long Island Guido wop trash, him and the rest of those Cumias.

TorpidSloth

I still can't make any sense of it.

Why would the military put themselves in a position to house, clothe, feed and train a recruit and then cut him loose at 9 months, right when he has the training/ability to start being helpful and of some service?

The post Vietnam era is considered a low point in the American military as far as morale and quality, but I still can't imagine they were allowing 9 month contracts
I have a scenario in my head.

Joe was caught stealing sundries and produce and selling them in bulk to local diners and restaurants near Bragg. Not as bad as a QM stealing M16s and grenades and selling them on the black market obviously, but still theft of Uncle Sam's property. An automatic DD and probable prison time in Leavenworth.

He was caught by his immediate superior. Let's call him Staff Sergeant D'Amato. As he was chewing him out, Joe burst into tears and started begging him. Please don't tell anyone. It'll ruin my life. I'm not built for prison. I'll kill myself.

D'Amato was unmoved.

Then Joe pulled the Guinea card.

It'll break my mother's heart.

D'Amato wasn't made of stone, and his old, dear mother was the second most important person in his life. The first had been born three days earlier; his first child, a masculine child - his son and heir, Vincent D'Amato Jr. He was in a rare forgiving mood.

Staff Sergeant D'Amato surveyed the pathetic scene in front of him. This big lummox wailing on his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks, snot bubbles blowing out of his broad, flared nostrils. The dumb kid had made a stupid mistake. And if D'Amato was honest with himself, he knew it partly wasn't even his fault. Criminality was in his genes.

D'Amato remembered his own early days in the service. He and a couple of other paisans had had a nice little shylock business going, lending money to the hayseeds and niggers in their unit who were always broke two days after they got their paychecks. Of course they paid 2 points a week on top of the principle. Most of them were happy to, but you'd get the odd wiseguy who thought he'd stand up. They'd get a crack and fall into line.

D'Amato was a lot of things, but he wasn't a hypocrite.

"OK, Cumia. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to put in your papers today. You'll get a general discharge on grounds of diminished responsibility. You know what that means, right? Means we've deemed you too retarded to peel potatoes, let alone fix jeeps or man a mortar crew. You got a problem with that, you'll be some nigger in Leavenworth's dog chew toy by Friday. Capiche?"

Joe's first instinctual thought was "Hey, that sounds fun", but he quickly pushed it down.

"Y...yes, Staff Sergeant. Th...thank you."

Until I see evidence to the contrary, this is definitely what happened.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Or think having pocket aces literally means it's impossible for him to lose. I'd actually love to see a video of Joe playing poker. It'd be hilarious to see that cow brain of his trying to calculate odds and acting like the game's rigged against him while his chips slowly dwindle to nothing.
Joe seems like the kind of retard who thinks he has the nuts because he has pocket aces then blames the eventual winner for him getting "Rivered" because he can't read the table and anticipate what anyone has