• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Flat Broke Bisconte Conversation

G

I hear Geno hates that her nudes get around, especially since he depends on her OF revenue to fuel is alcohol/cocaine addiction.
I just looked her up for the first time and heres my take on this cunts appearance. right off the bat from her twitter profile photo. Absolute crazy eyes. I guess youd have to be insane to date a guy that thinks wearing half a durag on the daily is a good look. Boobs: Looking non existent. Ass: Looking non existent. Overall, I'd say this is a psychotic transitioning male. and that geno and keanu probably whacked off their tally-whackers together to the photos of the nigger cocks I sent him last night.

G

she seems like shes way more into that gummy bitch Chrissie than mr.disconte judging by her photos. Can somebody please push that cunt down the compound media staircase before that female version of karl heberger releases that hellspawn onto the face of the earth? You guys have enough trash running around NYC as it is.

Forum Clout
Yeah I don’t Imagine he would be happy if her nudes were sent to her family and their places of employment. Not suggesting anyone do that of course…

Oh, the whore and her mother fucked the same guy. (Not at the same time.) The whore has mentioned it on multiple podcasts. I'm sure everybody in her family is aware of her and not much different than her.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Oh, the whore and her mother fucked the same guy. (Not at the same time.) The whore has mentioned it on multiple podcasts. I'm sure everybody in her family is aware of her and not much different than her.
Haha really? That’s funny.

Her mother is a disgusting leathery old skank too. She looks horrid for her age. Geno definitely doesn’t like when you point that out and tell him that’s what his whore will look like.. can confirm

Forum Clout
Haha really? That’s funny.

Her mother is a disgusting leathery old skank too. She looks horrid for her age. Geno definitely doesn’t like when you point that out and tell him that’s what his whore will look like.. can confirm
Her mom looks like Bob Levy 10 years from now. He’s old and leathery now so that tells you how bad she looks at present.

Forum Clout
It’s a point of pride for her to share she’s Eskimo sisters with her mom. It’s nasty! Somehow Keanu thinks talking like a 1920s flapper gives her a whiff of class.