• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fixing Joe's triumphant return going live May 3rd

Forum Clout
I want to know about the dresser. Did it sell? Did he get the asking price? Any further items he's renovated and sold? Has he thought about expanding the podcast into a DIY home renovation and decor style show? Endless possibilities.
Most importantly did it come with any missing children

Stent

fist pumps & key bumps 4/20/14
Forum Clout
He stripped and oiled his coffee table. Nice job, Joe!

FQQ6a_aXMAUbNos

G

Oh no Joe. You were doing so well. Everyone was backing off, you were happy doing construction, you were listening to your wife and kids. What the fuck is wrong with you? In preparation, I’m so sorry Joe, but you deserve it.
Haha Was he doing construction? I haven’t been following the Matarese saga in a couple years

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
What an incredibly awful entertainer. Those aren't even amusing anecdotes. They're just embarrassing for everyone watching. Joe is the only one too dumb to be embarrassed by it all.

Forum Clout
It's always so funny and sort of sad when you see someone who just can't admit to themselves that they're just plain not good at something. They just refuse to let the dream die, as if perseverance will somehow overcome their obvious lack of ability if they just keep trying. It never works, though.