First it was Black Panter, now get ready for Super Muzzie!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They want to act like the character is a Muslim without practicing /following the popular Muslim religion rules and restrictions. No covering and no beatings for being in public without being properly covered from society. Most Muslim women are not only covered but have to walk behind their “man” in public or else face physical punishment. Not very diverse if you ask me, child.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
They want to act like the character is a Muslim without practicing /following the popular Muslim religion rules and restrictions. No covering and no beatings for being in public without being properly covered from society. Most Muslim women are not only covered but have to walk behind their “man” in public or else face physical punishment. Not very diverse if you ask me, child.
Forget the unpopular rules, they won't have any Muslim traits whatsoever. I'll bet dollars to donuts no one's going to be praying five times a day, there's going to be no mention all body hair must be removed below the neck with tweezers. Dogs are considered unclean. In traditional Islam there is no representative art, dancing, film, music, singing, anything that resembles a living thing, or any game that might be gambled on, including chess. Mozart is literally forbidden. There will be no reference to Western oppression or interference, let alone the crimes of Israel.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I find it ironic in pursuit of being of woke they are doing things that are forbidden in the actual religion they are trying to celebrate. Making false images is haram, painting, sketching, CGI,etc. Music outside of the traditional instruments is haram, singing that isn't from the Alcoran is haram. Photographs of the dead are even haram, you have to destroy pictures of even your family after they die.
9/11 was the best thing to happen to the Muzzies. We made them victims.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
bet you not a single Muslim was within 100 yards when they came up with this atrocious pandering.

A muslim super hero should technically be beheading us for Allah, but they wont go there.
It’s amazing how the left and media like to shit on Christian’s as stupid to believe in religion, the Bible and Jesus and are a bunch of inbred hillbillies (except when it’s Biden being Catholic) but will never EVER speak that way of the Muslim religion. I remember a while ago white liberal women in America thought it was so empowering and amazing to wear Hijabs and take selfies.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
It’s amazing how the left and media like to shit on Christian’s as stupid to believe in religion, the Bible and Jesus and are a bunch of inbred hillbillies (except when it’s Biden being Catholic) but will never EVER speak that way of the Muslim religion. I remember a while ago white liberal women in America thought it was so empowering and amazing to wear Hijabs and take selfies.
Remember how uncomfortable the kike'd masses got when that prankster was making those "Islam is right about women" signs

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I can’t wait until she faces her nemesis. Angry stone throwing husband.
No, it’ll be her parents. They send her to Pakistan for a holiday and marry a fifty year old when she refuses they attempt to kill her for being a whore and bringing shame on the family

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Maybe not but it is PFG :pfg_md: