First African-born Black Nebula Award winner faces death threats and a hostile embassy to attend WorldCon

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
308360464-10228548484564998-222232180967835654-n.jpg

Mewler's a double agent??

Also why it gotta be a Black Nebula award

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Another article pat tries to include himself in.

View attachment 70623

“Especially those overseas”

Patrick has never spoken to a black person without his pulse elevating and getting extremely nervous.

People from nigeria do not think like this Patrick. This faggot is shunned by his countrymen and has been raised by American Twitter. Go visit there, the people are super nice and you’ll feel a lot less hatred for the common nog after visiting an actual African country.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Then I had to try to get a visa. Getting one from Nigeria to the US is like winning the grand lottery, or having lightning strike you five times in the same spot.” said Oghenechovwe.
Nice redundancy, stupid. Pat is as fat as a pig, or a hippo.

“I had to start a whole-ass global campaign against the US Embassy and the Department of State.

Did ya? Fucking "whole-ass" ignorant motherfucker.

Cyberstalkers had swatted Patrick’s home four times before WorldCon, had stolen his identity and started credit cards in his name, and filmed themselves trespassing on his property. His security camera caught one of them on camera vandalizing the side of his house and his motorcycle.

The cyberstalkers live all around the US and some of them are abroad. They are able to send people to various conventions, at which they have taken photos of Patrick and posted them, bragging about stalking him. One drove five hours to a bar where Patrick goes to and was hanging out there drunk, waiting to beat him up.

Sounds a little far-fetched.

“I tried not to let it affect me,” said Oghenechovwe, “but you always wonder. I was going through my panels trying to enjoy the convention, but getting this maddening feeling every time I was on the panel, wondering, is somebody going to jump through the audience and mow me down?

The thought of Brothermen jumping out with Tommy guns ready to start plugging away at the nog took a couple of ribs.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
G

Another article pat tries to include himself in.

View attachment 70623

[URL unfurl="true"]https://sfbayview.com/2022/10/first-african-born-black-nebula-award-winner-faces-death-threats-and-a-hostile-embassy-to-attend-worldcon/[/URL]
He literally called you “the other guy”, Rick. This nigger doesn’t even know your name or give 2 shits about you. He’s working the marks who actually have money and putting your broke ass on the pay no mind list.

Will Tate

Oven March
G

I kind of feel bad for this guy. He's just trying to grift through life in his shithole of a country, against all odds ticketed for the USA....then here comes Big Fat Rick Tomlinson trying to hitch his wagon to him for extra sympathy.

The only thing Pat cares about is using this nog for attention on himself. It's really pretty sick, racist, and FAT

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
I kind of feel bad for this guy. He's just trying to grift through life in his shithole of a country, against all odds ticketed for the USA....then here comes Big Fat Rick Tomlinson trying to hitch his wagon to him for extra sympathy.

The only thing Pat cares about is using this nog for attention on himself. It's really pretty sick, racist, and FAT
At least he is grifting pat and his retard friends. Using their white guilt for profit.

EraGodless

Nice redundancy, stupid. Pat is as fat as a pig, or a hippo.

Did ya? Fucking "whole-ass" ignorant motherfucker.

Sounds a little far-fetched.

The thought of Brothermen jumping out with Tommy guns ready to start plugging away at the nog took a couple of ribs.
This nigger is more creative than Spielberg