First African-born Black Nebula Award winner faces death threats and a hostile embassy to attend WorldCon

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Sorry if this has been posted before. I didn't see it in the Literary Criticism section.

Several of them had taken to using the forms on the websites to harass Black people, especially Black women,

Lol we are very pro black woman
Why does he always wear his pj's

CuntFucker .

Huh?
1665681428201.png

1665681383304.jpeg

Nice going, nigger.

RobertMewler

Just fresh off the plane, tired and nervous, I get an email from the WorldCon organizers that they had received a death threat for me and the other guy [Patrick Tomlinson], that they are going to come and shoot up the place because of us, and kill us.

You're just a footnote to Obiwanchinobi, fatty.

One drove five hours to a bar where Patrick goes to and was hanging out there drunk, waiting to beat him up.

@ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself you should sue for defamation and slander!

Lots of lies in this hit piece that should be corrrrecTed. Edit: A bunch of the staff's email addresses and general phone number where one can correct the record: https://sfbayview.com/meet-the-bay-view/

Last edited:

SensibleKeks

It was very odd how a supposed mass shooting threat was revealed during WorldCon and the local news never picked up on that story. Usually when a shooting threat occurs, police are all over providing protection. But no one mentioned any increase in police presence.

It's almost like the workdcon staff knew Pat's threat was made-up bullshit. They never mentioned anything until after Pat started babbling about it on twitter.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
It was very odd how a supposed mass shooting threat was revealed during WorldCon and the local news never picked up on that story. Usually when a shooting threat occurs, police are all over providing protection. But no one mentioned any increase in police presence.

It's almost like the workdcon staff knew Pat's threat was made-up bullshit. They never mentioned anything until after Pat started babbling about it on twitter.
Pat is comfortable with telling the lies to set up the grift. But he’s too much of a narcissist to actually beg for money or book sales…because he’s a super successful writer and political pundit.

It’s all the pathetic, borderline criminal self victimization without any of the payoff (although I suspect if you offered pat $100,000 on one hand or 6 articles about him in publications no one reads, he’d choose the latter)