• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fingerless gloves? ✅ Sweet tattoos? ✅ Wallet chain and other totally cool accessories? ✅ Hell yeah let’s hit the town!

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I like the def comedy jam look

I appreciate wigger Jay's clothes more than his Evanescence look because I can tell it's comfortable and takes zero time to put on. Either he never takes off his jewelry or he spends 10 minutes in the morning and evening fucking with it. Definitely the latter, his gal must resent him for hogging the bathroom.
That wasn't a bad hunk, the "see black people, I'm cool too" Def Jam talk was unnecessary but the jokes were solid. Vos is a better Jewigger standup, maybe the best.

Last edited:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I've actively avoided Big Jay for years because of how he looks.

Anyone that dresses like a Papa Roach fan from 2003 has nothing of merit worth listening to.
He has awful taste in pretty much everything but I think he is one of the funniest people out there, much funnier than his contemporaries. On radio and podcasts that is, his stand-up isn't that good.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He has awful taste in pretty much everything but I think he is one of the funniest people out there, much funnier than his contemporaries. On radio and podcasts that is, his stand-up isn't that good.
I agree. Everything he enjoys is fucking terrible but he consistently makes me laugh more than any other current comic.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I appreciate wigger Jay's clothes more than his Evanescence look because I can tell it's comfortable and takes zero time to put on. Either he never takes off his jewelry or he spends 10 minutes in the morning and evening fucking with it. Definitely the latter, his gal must resent him for hogging the bathroom.
That wasn't a bad hunk, the "see black people, I'm cool too" Def Jam talk was unnecessary but the jokes were solid. Vos is a better Jewigger standup, maybe the best.
He makes the EXACT same point about people like Johnny Depp and Corey Feldman. "Look at all the scarves and bracelets. When he goes to bed he has to remove 10 lbs of jewelry." Look at yourself you fat fucking hypocrite. Hippocrite.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Why do all fat comedians dress like shit? Do they think their terrible outfits distract from their titties and huge stomachs? Patrice with his stupid barbeque salesman suits. Big Jay cosplaying a 00’ nu metal fan. What are some of those other silly tubs of shit we got?
Not a comedian but Steve C bought his Pendulum clothes from Lane Byrant, Suester.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
He makes the EXACT same point about people like Johnny Depp and Corey Feldman. "Look at all the scarves and bracelets. When he goes to bed he has to remove 10 lbs of jewelry." Look at yourself you fat fucking hypocrite. Hippocrite.
So so so sosososo you're saying that I stole one of Big Jay's jokes? Fawk.

Why do all fat comedians dress like shit? Do they think their terrible outfits distract from their titties and huge stomachs? Patrice with his stupid barbeque salesman suits. Big Jay cosplaying a 00’ nu metal fan. What are some of those other silly tubs of shit we got?
Fat guys look ridiculous regardless. Ralphie May's Southern wigger look worked fine enough, but he's probably the most physically offensive comedian ever. John Pinette and Louie "I wanna suck yer caaaawwwk!" Anderson wore suits and they looked like giant babies. It's a no-win situation, but your point about adding on is fair.

Forum Clout
It's one of my fondest reddit memories that someone called him Pig Gay Oinkerson
I have a friend who’s only a casual comedy fan and doesn’t know anything about O&A who still quotes that all the time from when I told him about it. I also enjoy Big Pole Smokerson.

Forum Clout
If you want to include F/N comedians, the fat ones all wear suits that look like they’d fit the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.