• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Finding Things to Be Angry at With Nick DiPaolo

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Welp, we've been talking about the same problem and not who is behind it for the last 25 years and have made exactly zero headway in the public discourse.

But this time....this time it's different. Add in some 1950's daytime tv references and man oh man...learn and laugh at the same time, right gang?
Phil Silvers was edgy

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout

Finding Things to Be Angry at With​

Does anyone else see the irony of the guy who bases his life on Anthony Cumia's Twitter account saying this? Or does the hatred block out any sense of self awareness? This has to be a joke at this point, right?
Doesnt matter, this forum is above irony and criticism (like patrick) cause most of the people here are disingenuous hypocritical faggots (like patrick)

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout
Doesnt matter, this forum is above irony and criticism (like patrick) cause most of the people here are disingenuous hypocritical faggots (like patrick)
Are you saying that Anthony and his crew don’t deserve the hate? Calling folks “disengenuous “ makes absolutely no sense in the context of your post. Maybe if people were taking up for him, like yourself and changing their stance I could see that working. And you bring up fatso from Milwaukee, do you wanna fuck him too?

Faggot

@chiquita banana aint gonna fuck you Mustard, chill with the simp shit

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
Are you saying that Anthony and his crew don’t deserve the hate? Calling folks “disengenuous “ makes absolutely no sense in the context of your post. Maybe if people were taking up for him, like yourself and changing their stance I could see that working. And you bring up fatso from Milwaukee, do you wanna fuck him too?

Faggot

@chiquita banana aint gonna fuck you Mustard, chill with the simp shit
Im not sticking up for Anthony or simping for Chiquita (who's probably a troll anyway but whatever I agree with him when I agree with him) I fucking hate Gavin and all the rest, I just think it's ironic that one of their biggest criticisms of him is that he bitchs about stupid shit outside his control, which is precisely what theyre doing, all day, but they still insist there's nothing ironic about it cause they know it looks bad. That's being disingenuous.

Plus they're disingenuous because they disagree with every single point he makes even when he's occasionally correct about whatever issue, They insist he's wrong anyway when they probably know they either agree with him or have no opinion on the matter and still insist that it's wrong. It's all fucking bullshit, they know it, but they won't admit it.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Im not sticking up for Anthony or simping for Chiquita (who's probably a troll anyway but whatever I agree with him when I agree with him) I fucking hate Gavin and all the rest, I just think it's ironic that one of their biggest criticisms of him is that he bitchs about stupid shit outside his control, which is precisely what theyre doing, all day, but they still insist there's nothing ironic about it cause they know it looks bad. That's being disingenuous.

Plus they're disingenuous because they disagree with every single point he makes even when he's occasionally correct about whatever issue, They insist he's wrong anyway when they probably know they either agree with him or have no opinion on the matter and still insist that it's wrong. It's all fucking bullshit, they know it, but they won't admit it.
Thanks, Alanis

lowend73

Forum Clout

Gotcha, thanks for breaking it down. Im an idiot and need things clarified.

Stay away from @chiquita banana , she is horrendous and despicable