Find Nana (Fezcon Edition)

G

The only pics I saw of Nana with people was that one old lady and Fez’s brother. No pic with Ron, which is telling. I’m thinking he was roundly ignored by everyone.
Opie claimed that Ron personally invited him, so I'm assuming he invited Anthony as well. This is the only picture I've seen of them "together." Nice gut, Tony.

20230121_184751.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Opie claimed that Ron personally invited him, so I'm assuming he invited Anthony as well. This is the only picture I've seen of them "together." Nice gut, Tony.

View attachment 90141
Ron or his staff, may have sent out courtesy invites to industry people. I feel Opie is on the pay no mind list but Anthony probably did receive one. But once there was on the pay no mind list.

G

Ron or his staff, may have sent out courtesy invites to industry people. I feel Opie is on the pay no mind list but Anthony probably did receive one. But once there was on the pay no mind list.
Opie said Ron texted him and said he was invited. I don't know if it's true, but I don't see why he'd lie about it, since Ron could easily call bullshit on the air.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Opie said Ron texted him and said he was invited. I don't know if it's true, but I don't see why he'd lie about it, since Ron could easily call bullshit on the air.
Good point, I also think Ron has more class and would just shrug it off. Not worth making a bill deal over it. Actually would have been great if Opie showed up.