'Fighter of pseudo-science' Penn Jillette now has a trans daughter/son

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Worse. Absolute predator vibes. As a young girl you start to develop creeper senses because you are so vulnerable and surrounded by wolves. If this guy had come within 10 feet of me as a child I would have gone running for my mommy. It's totally not shocking that he joined the Cumia Groom Gang when they were licking their chops for Self-Cutting Girl.
IMG_1005.JPG

G

We've known this guy was a weird creeper for a while (the Cumia catfish, etc), but now he's bending his skeptic / science-only beliefs to accommodate his (obviously rebelling) 'trans' child Moxy. He's also shaking on screen like he's got alzheimers after keeping upto date on his vaccine boosters, he looks like shit. Maybe his 'potato only' diet didn't fortify him adequately for the rounds of clotshot... It sure doesn't look like it.
These Libertarian faggots are just weird. I used to read James Bovard and Larry Elder when I was a freshman in high school. I also used to jerk off to old Steppin’ Out magazines I’d find in public bathrooms. In other words I should go fly a kite.

Not believing in God is one of the main traits of a fucking sociopath. I’m not saying being religious doesn’t keep you from being a scumbag because that’s obviously not true.

Religion is almost never the determining factor even in situations where it seems like it is like conflicts in the Middle East or bat shit cases in the American Deep South.

But not believing in something greater than yourself is the hallmark of a liberal. And not the workplace salt of the earth type that fought for shit like social security and pensions. I mean things like teaching sex to minors which is what these ‘right wing’ Libs are all about.

tl:dr faggots should kill themselves

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Penn Jillette used to be a real ass dude and Bullshit! was great, but Trump broke the dude. The gayest part of it all is that he only hates Trump because he was "mean" to him on The Apprentice. Ever since he became President it feels like Penn is just doing whatever he can to disassociate himself with the right and libertarians. He's a grade A faggot.

WhereWeAt

We've known this guy was a weird creeper for a while (the Cumia catfish, etc), but now he's bending his skeptic / science-only beliefs to accommodate his (obviously rebelling) 'trans' child Moxy. He's also shaking on screen like he's got alzheimers after keeping upto date on his vaccine boosters, he looks like shit. Maybe his 'potato only' diet didn't fortify him adequately for the rounds of clotshot... It sure doesn't look like it.
Unless there's something we don't know about, the only role he played with the Catfish was @ mentioning "her" once or twice. I don't think he was trying to slide into her DMs to our knowledge.

Is there some other story about him getting creepy with a minor?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
But not believing in something greater than yourself is the hallmark of a liberal
white liberals believe in something greater than themselves. They worship black people and abolitionism

non-black POC Democrat voters view the whole thing from a distance and just want to stake their own ground, willing to side with whoever are displacing whites from that territory so they (non-black POCs) can have their (Whites') spot

G

I
white liberals believe in something greater than themselves. They worship black people and abolitionism

non-black POC Democrat voters view the whole thing from a distance and just want to stake their own ground, willing to side with whoever are displacing whites from that territory so they (non-black POCs) can have their (Whites') spot
I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter.