'Fighter of pseudo-science' Penn Jillette now has a trans daughter/son

We've known this guy was a weird creeper for a while (the Cumia catfish, etc), but now he's bending his skeptic / science-only beliefs to accommodate his (obviously rebelling) 'trans' child Moxy. He's also shaking on screen like he's got alzheimers after keeping upto date on his vaccine boosters, he looks like shit. Maybe his 'potato only' diet didn't fortify him adequately for the rounds of clotshot... It sure doesn't look like it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
All that bullshit about how he is a genius and has the world figured out. Knows that there is no God knows all history is never wrong. Yet is a complete retard that believes in the holohoax, moon landings, and predictably has a complete faggot child that will end up doing a neat magic trick with a rope and stool in the future. His partner is a midget jew as well.

G

All that bullshit about how he is a genius and has the world figured out. Knows that there is no God knows all history is never wrong. Yet is a complete retard that believes in the holohoax, moon landings, and predictably has a complete faggot child that will end up doing a neat magic trick with a rope and stool in the future. His partner is a midget jew as well.
He should do an episode of Bullshit about his freak son. Is he a woman? BULLSHIT. Then kick him in the nuts.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I always liked him, but like a lot of people I tuned him out after Trump so I don't know what he's up to now.

I remember a good story from his book when Christopher Hitchens came around for dinner carrying a bottle of scotch. They had an argument before dinner even started because Penn doesn't allow alcohol in his house, and Christopher doesn't allow anyone to tell him what to do.

RobertMewler

I always got 'evil' vibes from him. Wouldnt surprise me if it came out he's a Satanist.
Worse. Absolute predator vibes. As a young girl you start to develop creeper senses because you are so vulnerable and surrounded by wolves. If this guy had come within 10 feet of me as a child I would have gone running for my mommy. It's totally not shocking that he joined the Cumia Groom Gang when they were licking their chops for Self-Cutting Girl.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
BwKd7iACMAAKNI5.jpg

G

When south park made their episode calling atheists retarded, penn immediately contacted trey parker bitching him out.

Penn has also never drunk alcohol or done drugs of any kind, which is fine, but atheists who havent expanded their conciousness mannnn are fucking gay.