• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fight between Jay and Mike (RedLetterMedia) over some slag in the early 2000s.

Maybe even kiss you

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Jay is a cornball. Easily the most annoying regular. I don’t count their corny hangers on friends as regulars. It’s Mike and it’s Rich. That’s red letter media. There’s not even a “J” in the name of the channel. Think about it.

I've never figured out what Jay brings to the table. He's some mediocre guy who's just there while Mike and Rich occasionally do funny stuff. His worst performance is in the Nerd Crew videos where he just repeats the most tired and expected stuff while Mike is hilarious.

1950'sSpaceProgram

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Funny if true, but iirc Rich said it was horseshit and that "How Not To Make a Movie" doc from years ago made it clear all 3 guys got very tired of Garret very quickly. Don't put it past him at all to have been A-Logging and seething about that for years after the fact.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout
733fea129d415a1653476418c8528b39.jpeg

HeyItsVos

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I hate when it's a Star Trek video and for some reason Rich isn't there and instead Jay is. The whole channel should just be Mike and Rich talking Star Trek.
I’m not a huge Trek fan, but I enjoy listening to Mike and Rich discuss it. Their passion and enthusiasm makes it interesting.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I think Mike might be a funster who attends Star Trek conventions with a certain someone and Jay got mad...

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Funny if true, but iirc Rich said it was horseshit and that "How Not To Make a Movie" doc from years ago made it clear all 3 guys got very tired of Garret very quickly. Don't put it past him at all to have been A-Logging and seething about that for years after the fact.
How Not To Make A Movie is really good and worth a watch for those that haven't.