"Fiercely Loyal Dude" Stupid Jim Norton: "I'd turn on my own mother before I would motherfuck Dice" ....He had no idea he contradicted his own point.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It would take him less than a YEAR after this comment to shit on Louis CK. I don’t like Louis. He’s a little spic creep. But i’m so happy he motherfucked Norton for being a spineless worm. How many people have Norton stood by despite them being more abhorrent? But oh right, Louis was a big name with a lot of eyes on him and made Jim singlehandedly. So he had to throw him under the bus so the skeletons don’t come out of his closet…like anyone would bother to open the door. I fucking hate him

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Ant gets tossed out of the Comedy Cellar by Kenny. Later that same night:

1010.jpg

Fiercely loyal guy this little Yimmy.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Ant gets tossed out of the Comedy Cellar by Kenny. Later that same night:

View attachment 149838

Fiercely loyal guy this little Yimmy.
That was a tough one, man. He honestly didn't hear about that / see the video / read the article / see the tweet. He has been extremely busy staying at home and edging for the last decade or so. He'd tell you if he didn't. He loves Anthony and will never stop doing his show. He'd like to do it more often but he's on in the mornings and Ant's show starts at 4 PM, so he doesn't know what to tell you, dude. Anyone could have called.

lowend73

never caught lackin
View attachment 149893

Nice avoiding alcohol your whole life just to look like you abuse alcohol, stupid
Hes gotta keep that charade up.

30+ years performing in alcohol serving clubs? If he is so against it, why perform? Im sure there were comedians in the green room (for the clubs that have it) drinking in front of him.

Just say you don't drink, we don't need your rationalization and pantomime faggot

bantadant

Fantastic Man

30+ years performing in alcohol serving clubs? If he is so against it, why perform? Im sure there were comedians in the green room (for the clubs that have it) drinking in front of him.

Just say you don't drink, we don't need your rationalization and pantomime faggot
It's because he desperately needs that part of his "personality." He's a bland as fuck middle aged dude without any real interests

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

It doesn’t get brought up enough that on Bar Rescue he either drank a sip of beer, pretended to, or had some NA beer for a tv credit. Worm gonna worm.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It doesn’t get brought up enough that on Bar Rescue he either drank a sip of beer, pretended to, or had some NA beer for a tv credit. Worm gonna worm.
Worms fake alcoholism is brought up but not nearly enough on here. He is entirely inconsistent with it. He’s claimed to seen countless friends die of addiction and has seen it with people in his own field. Yet won’t even minorly help his “great friend” Nana who clearly has a horrific drinking problem. He can’t even stand the sight of alcohol or it being near him but can perform at clubs or hang out at the fucking Compound where everybody is sauced. You don’t think Ant walks in Jims apartment with a beer in his hand? There was that time he freaked out because Guy Fieri cooked his steak in alcohol. Or the time he panicked on air because a cake was made with rum or some other beverage. But the key to these events is they’re all on air. Norton is not pestering every waiter he encounters to inquire if the dishes are cooked in alcohol. He plays up his drinking problem ten fold like his sexual depravity to give him literally anything of interest personality wise.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Worms fake alcoholism is brought up but not nearly enough on here. He is entirely inconsistent with it. He’s claimed to seen countless friends die of addiction and has seen it with people in his own field. Yet won’t even minorly help his “great friend” Nana who clearly has a horrific drinking problem. He can’t even stand the sight of alcohol or it being near him but can perform at clubs or hang out at the fucking Compound where everybody is sauced. You don’t think Ant walks in Jims apartment with a beer in his hand? There was that time he freaked out because Guy Fieri cooked his steak in alcohol. Or the time he panicked on air because a cake was made with rum or some other beverage. But the key to these events is they’re all on air. Norton is not pestering every waiter he encounters to inquire if the dishes are cooked in alcohol. He plays up his drinking problem ten fold like his sexual depravity to give him literally anything of interest personality wise.
100% correct but it was noodles in vodka sauce in the same pan as his. Guy sounded annoyed but he had already mf’d Sam* by giving him vodka so I just think he didn’t want any issue with the “talent.” Unless he did it twice which wouldn’t surprise me either.

Last edited: