Few things in O&A history made me happier than Troy smashing Joe DeRosa

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Anyone have the Troy vs the intern bit where he calls him a faggot 50 times and then got banned from being on the air after it? It was removed from YouTube ages ago.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I Listened to them every weekday morning for 10 years and have forgotten more than I remember.
Because the vast majority is very forgettable. I'm actually surprised one of the shows that got jocktobered didn't do it to them right back.

Plenty of dead air and whatever-effort :brothaman_sm:
Commentary on the latest ny post headlines

Last edited:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Derosa was always the weak link, his only decent contributions were on Uninformed being Bill Burr's bully target but sometimes he would pull through and fight back.

That said his acceptance into the 'crew' seemed to be mostly Bill Burr wanting to have an impact on a young comic so he chose Derosa.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
YOURE FUCKING STUPID. The bit with Jimmy shitting every time Bob Kelly put his headphones on was wiped from YT though.
I still haven't found that Bob Kelly puking compilation and it's killing me. I can find every other shitty episode of that "podcast" but not that one!

WhereWeAt

Opie was good at picking the scab and feeding this little flame into the housefire it became. Anthony's criticism that Opie can't do a show without other people is stupid. The O&A show was always at its best when it was a barely managed conflict. For Anthony to pretend it was about him or Jimmy is more delusional than anything Opie's ever said.