Few things in O&A history made me happier than Troy smashing Joe DeRosa

I usually didn't like Troy because he was a tryhard hipster douche but nothing makes me smile more than the absolute thrashing he gave that little bitch DeRosa.
The brutality of Troy's remarks, the genuine hurt in DeRosa's voice, the multiple times DeRosa feebly extended the olive branch just to have it thrown right back in his stupid face and Bill Burr walking in and kicking Joe while he was already stomped into the ground. All of it was just perfect

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Joe was absolutely desperate for laughs in front of Attell and Burr. Trying to attack Troy for having two jobs back then and Joe is now making sandwiches while Troy had a song on some Spiderman movie.

Also, Sam commenting that Troy didn't dress his age back then didn't age well either.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It was funny that Troy basically won that argument but the fans still beat up on him. Opie reading out, “Troy is a hipster douche” made me laugh very hard. Opie *usually* knew what he was doing during on air arguments.
I remember him saying "oh wow who just said the n word" when his highness had 2 black "goddesses" in studio with him.

I like that even in instances where Derosa is in the right, he's such an enormous bitch he loses by default.

Troy has the argumentative abilities of Nagel, though, he was just able to threaten to beat people up.
I hate that you're forcing me to defend Troy but at the very least in his arguments against DeRosa he cut right to the bone of that flabby sandwich maker. He called him out for being an unfunny loser that couldn't stand toe to toe with someone who wasn't even comedian and Joe knew he was right.

In other shit yeah it's pretty much just "meet me outside bro" but in this argument he wasn't the one to say that first.