Fence update: Notice he doesn't say WHO did the work?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
According to this photo taken this morning, if you notice in the bottom right. Pat just put the posts in but the fence is still laying in the backyard.

( Its also nice to see that the pallet from 2 years ago is still propped up on the wall.

FQolIx2WQAIpAkr
I wonder what it would cost to build a two-car garage in that space, with an apartment above it?

Something for Quasi to think about, anyway.

G

He put the posts up on Saturday. It's been 4 days and no update. His lazy ass still hasn't actually put the sections up. Guess that's another weekend project since his weekdays are completely filled. Between farting into the couch under the pink blankey and eating slop at Hooligans there isn't any free time during the weekdays to finish it.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
He put the posts up on Saturday. It's been 4 days and no update. His lazy ass still hasn't actually put the sections up. Guess that's another weekend project since his weekdays are completely filled. Between farting into the couch under the pink blankey and eating slop at Hooligans there isn't any free time during the weekdays to finish it.
Because stlaker he has dozens of birthday messages and a whole horde of 'prezzies' to get through. He had to have a delicious slop up, sorry SLAP up meal in Hooligans with all the other 'friends', then he had to go on an Easter egg hunt with Annabelle... Oh no wait that was drink and get angry at Twitter, THEN he had to tell us all how tough, intelligent, brilliant and perfect he is.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
I think I'd choose to buttfuck Niki. The enduring humiliation Pat would feel would be worth the personal cost.
Especially as he has to watch a video of it or something and you get her to call you stlaker and say that her husband is a fat faggot with bitch tits as you dump a 7day load into her and wipe yourself on his pink blanket...

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
If you zoom in on the left side of the picture you can tell there's a dumpster right there. He's basically got a dumpster in his backyard and he also parks right next to it. I bet it smells wonderful in the summer heat.
Nigger garbage too. Loose, unbagged, juicy trash.