• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fence finally fixed, better late than never I suppose

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
D95-DA341-B653-46-BB-9359-6-A44-F8-FADB38.jpg

Patrick S. Tomlinson
Squalor
c. 2021
Old Samsung Galaxy

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
Just fucking have it replaced mr. six figure author. And what is the point of that fence? Your "yard" is still completely open on every other side for any random crackhead to wander into, and you have a giant commie-block full of undesirables right next to you who can stare directly down at your rusted out table that sucks so much they don't even steal it for scrap metal. No one would even know or care about your shit fence but you just had to go and post a picture of it on a social media website and now you have thousands of people mocking it. Good fucking job you fat delusional idiot

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What kind of white trash puts a grill on the front balcony? Guarantee he knows the jigs will steal it off his shitty patio so he’s “putting it somewhere you can’t get to, child”
I think you’re right about this, he can’t say he lives in such a shit area that a grill will get stolen in his backyard. Might as well put it inside to be safe, Rick.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Reminder: He's only doing all of this because of an appraisal so he could refinance the mortgage because they're broke. Also I'm still not convinced he's the one doing it. He has no problem taking pictures of his fat face but all of a sudden he won't take a picture of him actually working on it? Yea I'm not buying it.
Niki had to pay people to do it. We’ve seen Pats soft baby hands, they’ve never done any kind of actual work other than type and tweet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Front balcony" aka your porch. You're on the first floor. Stop trying to make your house sound like it's anything less than a shithole.

First google result:

"there is no such thing as a ground floor or ground level balcony."
I thought that sounded odd, if you’re on the first floor of a building / apartment you have a porch. It can’t be a balcony if you can walk right onto it since it’s ground floor. Pig tries so hard to make his dump sound fancy.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Staining a fence is dumb as fuck, it never looks good and it guarantees maintenance for years to come. Powerwash the thing, I own powerwashers so I don't know how much they are to rent but probably cheaper than stain. That would require 30 minutes of work from Rick so of course that's off the table

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I never realized how close his dump is the awful apartment complex. They’re right on top of those apartments! Looks like maybe 5 feet in between? Being that close you know he has to hear whatever music they’re blaring and can smell the weed.
Child that is the sound and smell of diversity

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is trying to tidy up the yard. then plans to get patio furniture but wont put the grill by it. Why the fuck would you want to just sit by the basement doors and stare at a motorcycle that hasnt moved on over 3 years and a sketchy alleyway? Its not exactly a private and relaxing area. At least with a grill there is a reason to sit back there for an hour. He really is trying to polish a turd. Just fill it up with potted plants and keep it tidy. Stop trying to make it some relaxing oasis that nobody will ever use.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hammering up the 5 missing boards will really keep the riff raff out. There is no way they can take 10 steps to walk around it. That fence needs to be replaced not propped back up.