Female boxer flashes her tits after winning a fight

G

They look stupid, I'm just telling you, it's just an appraisal. Keep them if you want, look stupid, see if I give a fuck, you know. But they're too big and they look stupid, they look like some Vegas bitch, they look like a Vegas whore. And you go around, sashaying around in your tight clothes, and stuff. I won't stand for that anymore.

You go out in public and it's a fucking embarrassment to me. You look like a fucking bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers it'll be your fault. All right? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time, with your fake boobs, you feel you have to show off in tight outfits and tight pants, you can see your pussy from behind. And that green thing today was enough. That's provocative. OK? I'm telling you. I'm just telling you the truth!

IMG_8083.png

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
makes sense, I never knew who this broad was from the start of the thread, but now we're talking about her. If it is a publicity hustle then I gotta respect it
I forgot if it was here or .org but one 5/10 lady lost her teaching job for having an OF them like 3 weeks later was “banned from her gym.” It’s all marketing. I’ll never forget the caption saying, “banned from the gym. Might have to workout here nakey.”