• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Felony Medical Advice!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We’re only trying to help, Pat!
IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

IMG_0614.jpeg

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Rick sees this in the mirror (or maybe not?) but doesn’t hit the red alert button and make drastic changes. View attachment 152681

No one can convince me he isn’t dying.
I'm not sure if its the lighting or what because photos of him after this have not looked nearly as bad but he looks especially off here

I like my beer as much as anyone but god damn if reading about liver related issues due to alcohol doesn't scare you into keeping your drinking in check than I don't know what will

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Rick sees this in the mirror (or maybe not?) but doesn’t hit the red alert button and make drastic changes. View attachment 152681

No one can convince me he isn’t dying.
I can’t how large his head has become over just a couple years. I’m guessing he’s switched from beer to cheap liquor for cost reasons and using mixers high in sugar. He must feel like absolute shit when he’s not drunk which seems to be multiple times a day at this point.

G

Did you read that right, Pat? A medical professional thought pictures of you might be photoshopped. That is how alarmingly bad and sick you look. If I have the time later, I'll write you a personalised plan that could save your life. You have to admit you have a problem though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm not sure if its the lighting or what because photos of him after this have not looked nearly as bad but he looks especially off here

I like my beer as much as anyone but god damn if reading about liver related issues due to alcohol doesn't scare you into keeping your drinking in check than I don't know what will
It’s also he has nothing but free time and from his twitter activity he starts drinking in the morning - gets shit faced - passes out - wakes up and starts again.

Im a heavy drinker but I also have a job so I know I can only have so many before because I have to be up and ready to work. Pat has nothing to do and nowhere to be so drink it up

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
It’s also he has nothing but free time and from his twitter activity he starts drinking in the morning - gets shit faced - passes out - wakes up and starts again.

Im a heavy drinker but I also have a job so I know I can only have so many before because I have to be up and ready to work. Pat has nothing to do and nowhere to be so drink it up
Its also just knowing your limits and giving your body a break once in a while. Most heavy drinkers are probably fine because they just drink after work then stop to go to bed at a decent time. Maybe even cut back or stop for a month or two to drop some weight. Its the ones that hammer their body from AM to PM and never give it a chance to recover that do that irreversible shit to themselves

G

No you will not, stlaker. And no I will not, stlaker.

Enjoy prison.
Pointless anyway. My advice would've included things like "you have a drinking problem. Stop drinking for the next few months and see if you feel and look better", "wake up every day at 6.30 and start working by 8 at the latest", and "cut down on carbs." Something tells me it'd be falling on deaf ears.