Fellow limeys, where we at with Sean Locks death?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I hated 8 out of 10 cats, and pretty much all modern panel shows to be honest wit cha.

However, imo Sean Lock was one of the only legitimately funny comedians left on the barren hellscape that is the British comedy scene.

Sad news, we lost a real one. Thoughts n prayers.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I've been watching tons of British panel shows on Youtube lately. How many times can you watch The Greatest Story Never Told at 3 in the morning? Most of the "celebrities" on these shows are haughty, pompous intellectuals (or try to be) like David Mitchell and that mongrel from The IT Crowd. But Sean Lock seemed like the only non-faggot. He scorned those shows and didn't take any of that shit seriously.

But I'd give that Alice Levine a right thorough buggering.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
He was one of the only decent comedians left in Britain. Along with Lee Mack, Sean Lock never took those panel shows seriously, and that's why he was funny. You could tell he was having fun when on stage, or on 8 out of 10 cats. TV Heaven Telly Hell is some good shit to watch when you're hungover.

Modern comedy fucking sucks, especially in Britain, because everyone tries too hard to wordy and intellectual.

I'm sad to be honest witcha.

Yeah, he seemed like a good dude, funny bloke... I remember him defending the occasional hand-rolled cig', & that worries me 'cus that's what I do.

I wanted to write something here about his comedic style, but the few tries I took didn't feel right. He was good tho'

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Yeah, he seemed like a good dude, funny bloke... I remember him defending the occasional hand-rolled cig', & that worries me 'cus that's what I do.

I wanted to write something here about his comedic style, but the few tries I took didn't feel right. He was good tho'

Same been smokin da Amber Leaf for about 15 years now, used to smoke Golden Virginia when i was a teenager, but it's like someone pissed in a pouch.