• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fellas, who’s willing to date this beautiful Queen?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
FB2ADCF5-6448-4D1C-8B27-9053ACFC293B.jpeg

She has shark attack survivor legs.

And to answer your question.. no. I wouldn’t throw this dog a bone, she looks like she stinks and has bits of chicken stuck in between her teeth.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I've no idea who the cooze is but sometimes a hate fuck or a punishment fuck dressed up as 'passion' can get you going and over that hump. Few slaps(face and arse) ... Bit of choking, pulling the hair... Finger up the arse.... Dirty wee slappers they LOVE IT! Then be as cold and distant as possible AFTER the morning fuck and the brekkie she makes you. While she's doing that you take a few things... Cash... Blu rays..small portable electronics...her dirty knickers... Then have your food, when you've finally been distant enough she says 'what's wrong?' you say 'it doesn't matter. I have to go. I'll be in touch.'
Dodge the kiss goodbye and never look back.
That's how I'd do it.

Any pics of this tramps fanny floating around?
After a hard night of drinking, my friend and I were at The Diner in DC soaking up the booze. From my seat I'm facing the entrance and see an OBVIOUSLY drunk slampig walk in. She hefts herself up to the counter, alone. I'm leering. She's not hot, but doable in a bind, if you're drunk, and doing it for da bit. As we're wrapping up, she's closing out, too. He leaves because he knows what's coming.

I get up and sit next to her. I flirt, turn on the charm, tell her she's cute. She's not. But I kick it into high gear. "Let's get out of here." She comes back to my place. We fuck on the fold-out couch because I wasn't doing it in my bed. My roommate - a stupidly sexy Irish girl - sees what's happening and just walks past before saying goodnight and heading to her room. I might have laughed.

After I finish, Gorda stumbles into the bathroom. I tear through her purse. I took ~$150, her driver's license and a couple of prescription bottles. When she gets out I give her the bums rush. "Great time. Yeah, you already put my number in your phone at The Diner. I'll talk to you tomorrow." She gets dressed and we go downstairs. I hail a cab, throw her in, and give the cabbie her license. "Take her here." "Oh, no," he says. "She's too fucked up."

I give him a $50 and say, "That good?" He begrudgingly takes the money and the slampig far, far away from me.

The next morning he called to find out what happened. He saw us walking out while waiting for a cab. (It's hard for a nigger to get a cab at night in Adams Morgan.) After telling him the story, he says, "When you walked out, every person in there looked at you like you was the most disgusting human on earth."

I'm not proud of that moment, but I made my friend laugh harder than he probably had all month. So that's good.