• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fawkin Pete Davidson blew me off!

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
He’s by far the most famous person on SNL. A lot of zoomers and middle aged women love him. I think D lister is a bit of an exaggeration.
There was some poll recently where they asked random people on the street who on the SNL cast they knew about and I think Pete was second or third place. Kenan Thompson was number one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
There was some poll recently where they asked random people on the street who on the SNL cast they knew about and I think Pete was second or third place. Kenan Thompson was number one.
Really? I would have guessed he’d be way lower. I thought most people forgot he existed. Pete is always in the tabloids and millennials don’t watch SNL (who know him from Good Burger) so their fan base is wine aunts and zoomers. To be fair I can’t think of another cast member besides the blonde lady who is actually a great actress. -Kate McKinnon

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Really? I would have guessed he’d be way lower. I thought most people forgot he existed. Pete is always in the tabloids and millennials don’t watch SNL (who know him from Good Burger) so their fan base is wine aunts and zoomers. To be fair I can’t think of another cast member besides the blonde lady who is actually a great actress. -Kate McKinnon
I loved Kenan on the Nickelodeon shows, and I was really excited and happy to see him on SNL... until I watched SNL for the first time in years.

G

Pete's a d-lister who gets tabloids and Taco Bell commercials. He has a good agent who gets him mainstream media coverage, but his following online is much smaller than even a Rogan toadie like Bert or Tom. That's why he won't do their shows, because he's a small fish with a good (((agent))).

If Pete is a D-lister who in your opinion is a b/c-lister?

I loved Kenan on the Nickelodeon shows, and I was really excited and happy to see him on SNL... until I watched SNL for the first time in years.
Kenan is pretty milquetoast as far as SNL goes, but there's been worse. he was usually at least competent in his sketches and never the worst part of the show. I'd sure as hell rather watch him than Taran Killam or Melissa Villasenor

KKTITN

I make sandwiches
He got too big for da show. You realize when those doors close these guys just fawkin' forget about you. No fawkin' loyalty in this business. Opie discovered Green Day when they were "just kids" and hooked them up with beers when they were too young to drink in 1995. Jack Black is another guy who stabbed the Opster in the back.

EraGodless said:
Green Day guys were like 30 in 95, no?

It was Silverchair