• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fawkin Pete Davidson blew me off!

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
He got too big for da show. You realize when those doors close these guys just fawkin' forget about you. No fawkin' loyalty in this business. Opie discovered Green Day when they were "just kids" and hooked them up with beers when they were too young to drink in 1995. Jack Black is another guy who stabbed the Opster in the back.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He got too big for da show. You realize when those doors close these guys just fawkin' forget about you. No fawkin' loyalty in this business. Opie discovered Green Day when they were "just kids" and hooked them up with beers when they were too young to drink in 1995. Jack Black is another guy who stabbed the Opster in the back.
We fawkin launched Godsmack and Carlin’s career but none of them would come on my pawdcast.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Pete's a d-lister who gets tabloids and Taco Bell commercials. He has a good agent who gets him mainstream media coverage, but his following online is much smaller than even a Rogan toadie like Bert or Tom. That's why he won't do their shows, because he's a small fish with a good (((agent))).
He’s by far the most famous person on SNL. A lot of zoomers and middle aged women love him. I think D lister is a bit of an exaggeration.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
He’s by far the most famous person on SNL. A lot of zoomers and middle aged women love him. I think D lister is a bit of an exaggeration.

No one cares about SNL. He can't even hack half the views or ticket sales of Bert Kreischer. He wouldn't even break the top 40 touring comics list. He doesn't sell on his own, so he has to be hitched some slunt in the tabloids or a legacy show like SNL.

EraGodless

Green Day guys were like 30 in 95, no?

Stent

The Black Scorpion
pete will never get cancelled
We live in a world where Kanye West said Hitler did some good things and the Jews ruin everything.

impossible-possible.gif