Fawkin Casanova ovah here

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
1000009181.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
The thought of Pat eating out Niki to orgasm is a very, very disturbing image.

"Num num num it tastes like you have peanut butter in your vagina, little baby Niki"
No stlaker, my wife’s vagina does not smell like fish. It smells like fried chicken, like any healthy vagina should. You’ll never know this, because no woman will ever touch you. Enjoy prison.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.

"Num num num it tastes like you have peanut butter in your vagina, little baby Niki"
You joke, but her smearing peanut butter on her cunt and pat snorting and grunting while he oh so sensually licks it off is more likely than not.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Where are all the conservative men who are saying this? To whom are they saying it? Didn’t this thought process go out 30+ years ago? What in the fuck is he babbling about?
It’s such a lame cliche old line people of Joe Q’s generation used to say. It might as well be from vaudeville. Nice timely reference, stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 212987
60 year old virgin who lives with his mom in some sort of Norman bates arrangement folks.
here’s more of Brian being a huge faggot
IMG_4140.jpeg

Disabled? Brian’s “disability” is he gets tired from time to time (he calls it an invisible illness) so he can’t work yet has plenty of energy to tweet and play computer games all day.
IMG_4141.jpeg

Deplorable? Deplorable is you being a lazy bum that refuses to work and living with your elderly mother so you can cash her social security check.
IMG_4142.jpeg

Calling a black man a dumbass for not wanting to be told who he should vote for since Kamala is sort of black. Racist bum.
IMG_4143.jpeg

No faggot, the shows were funny and people watched them.
IMG_4144.jpeg

This man is 60 years old

TorqueWheeler

here’s more of Brian being a huge faggot
View attachment 213041
Disabled? Brian’s “disability” is he gets tired from time to time (he calls it an invisible illness) so he can’t work yet has plenty of energy to tweet and play computer games all day.
View attachment 213042
Deplorable? Deplorable is you being a lazy bum that refuses to work and living with your elderly mother so you can cash her social security check.
View attachment 213044
Calling a black man a dumbass for not wanting to be told who he should vote for since Kamala is sort of black. Racist bum.
View attachment 213045
No faggot, the shows were funny and people watched them.
View attachment 213046
This man is 60 years old
I hope a very progressive POC beats Brian's teeth out of his face with their fists.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

You joke, but her smearing peanut butter on her cunt and pat snorting and grunting while he oh so sensually licks it off is more likely than not.

I hate both of you so much for that image.

TorqueWheeler

Nikkis hotter then Bill Burrs wife and Bill eats out Nia at least twice daily
View attachment 213050
View attachment 213051
Hearing Burr insist Nia is gorgeous and hilarious might be the saddest thing a rich, successful white person has ever said. She is objectively a beast and an absolute cunt to go with it. I'm sure she's "beautiful to (him)" but no, she isn't so stop insisting she is. Nobody, except for us, would fucking mention it otherwise.