• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite O&A bits ?

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
The interns eating cooked testicles (Colin and Vos just trash them for how hack and unfunny the bit is). Starts around the middle of the video

Oscar coming back with Bobo and Ira featuring Bob Kelly.

Any Pat Cooper appearance.

Bobo gets his heart broken.

Ian plugs his tanking Governator book (the one with his friend in studio and Jim and Ant rail on him the entire time)

Did Oscar and Bobo ever have that Dick-Off?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It’s almost impossible to find shit I haven’t listened to of theirs. The only ones on here I haven’t checked out are the ones I left in the reply.

The fuck is the deal with Ian Halperin? I struggle to get through any of his shit because of his grading voice.
Start with the one where Kurt Metzger is in studio. Kurt clearly hates the guy and is fawkin brootal.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It's probably been a solid 8 years since I've listened to the show but if memory serves me right some favorites were:

-E-Rock Jingle Day
-Toothpick Guy Interview
-Bobby Lee blows on Bobo's Penis
-Hulk Hogan does 9/11
-Fucktwat the Clown invades
-Doug Stanhope Calls on Mushrooms

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I was listening to RnF steam and they were ramonning these 2 sport show ladies it was so fucking funny, nobody ever put that on YouTube before, 2005 11 15 full show
on archive.org

G

I just liked how they would have him on to break some celebrity gossip and he never gave them anything. His blind items were terrible yet they kept having him on. O&A would have people call in to bash him at the end of the appearance and they always did a terrible job.
I swear the first time he came in to the studio and I saw a picture I thought he was some kind of ironic Andrew Dice Clay character. I thought there was no way anyone could be that annoying and boring and unfunny without doing it on purpose as a bit. He might be the only guest I will immediately skip an episode or segment for.

Hate him with a passion.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Everyone else has already listed the best ones (especially the Dahmer detective interview)

-Vodka and Donuts day
-Vos getting demolished by JBL as he was promoting his anti-energy drink (good bashes between Vos and Birbiglia too)
-Authors getting trolled during interviews
-Anything to do with intern David

I just remembered the Vos Name That Celebrity game. Im all in with the Wesley Sipes