• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite Film or Show of 2022

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
I thought Pearl was pretty good, unsettling performance by Mia Goth. I watched X afterwards and I thought it was a big step down in comparison, it felt like a bad pastiche of a 70s/80s slasher and most of the movie seemed like it was people in bad old age makeup dottering around with no suspense. The tits and ass didn't make up for it.

Barbarian was pretty good too, felt pretty original although it was a little too cute at times. I am getting sick of these Gen X/Millennial filmmakers now who think winking at the camera and throwing things in their movies for reddit film nerds is being SUPER CLEVER. Jordan Peele loves that shit too.

Prey was okay. That's about all I watched this year, I usually stick to older movies.