• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatty spergs out, calling boxing not real ala Zelenoff, and saying he "does sex" slowly.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Fuck, I want to follow Carol on instagram and live vicariously through another man who's not 270 pounds. Earl, we got anymore felony texts back there?

By the way, that's why I think a lot of people underestimate Pat's weight. I'm 270 and I do construction and I'm almost as bad as Pat. He doesn't have any muscle, whereas I've got some muscle lumps on my arms and shoulders. There's no way he's not over 300 by now.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Fuck, I want to follow Carol on instagram and live vicariously through another man who's not 270 pounds. Earl, we got anymore felony texts back there?

By the way, that's why I think a lot of people underestimate Pat's weight. I'm 270 and I do construction and I'm almost as bad as Pat. He doesn't have any muscle, whereas I've got some muscle lumps on my arms and shoulders. There's no way he's not over 300 by now.
…fresh out, boss!

Seriously, you probably have a strong frame with core musculature. 270 lbs is the average starting weight of the runners I coach, and they’re typically big, thick guys with fat, but also muscle. Pat is as big as those men, but he’s pure Crisco. Look at his jowls, tits, gut, and tiny grandma arms.

From the hideous Brewers pic I’m guessing our Pet Pig is now in the 300 club. Welcome Fatso! The only way out for you will be the pauper’s crematorium.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
We're using the wrong gender to gauge Patty's weight. Given the lack of musculature, this is a better measure. @CarolMaxheinie is pretty close though.

Please nobody photoshop this photo, felony fat misgendering cult and all.

Especially not his gym insta pics.

5E11991D-8B30-4744-9BAB-037E07229FB4.jpeg

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Pig, "You refuse to, creating dozens upon dozens of new spoofed numbers after being blocked so you can continue your campaign of harassment. Which is not a misdemeanor, because you are not in WI. It is a felony."

Excuse me, but Judge Ashley directly asked Resto if there may be venue issues and Resto straight up LIED and told him no, that he had no reason to believe any of the defendants lived outside of Wisconsin.

Oh but we all do. Pig knows it. Resto knows it. If Ashley knew it on day one he would have tossed the case right out.

Scroll to 10:06 - 11:10:

G

Totally the opposite, his fat weighs half of your muscle. I have friends who have gotten fat, but when you back slap them, you feel muscle. If you back slap Fatrick it's like hitting memory foam.

G

…fresh out, boss!

Seriously, you probably have a strong frame with core musculature. 270 lbs is the average starting weight of the runners I coach, and they’re typically big, thick guys with fat, but also muscle. Pat is as big as those men, but he’s pure Crisco. Look at his jowls, tits, gut, and tiny grandma arms.

From the hideous Brewers pic I’m guessing our Pet Pig is now in the 300 club. Welcome Fatso! The only way out for you will be the pauper’s crematorium.
Wrong my child, I am not at all fat, ahh fuck I can't even joke about that, he's a total turd.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pat took the time to research (at some length) the scant clues Carol has left here about his age and the races he's competed in, used that to track down his instagram account, and block it.

But he doesn't know who Carol is.

He unblocks it at least sometimes. I check when I remember to, and sometimes I’m blocked and sometimes I’m not. He isn’t following me at the moment, I don’t know if he ever did. I don’t monitor it, especially now that I’m not single.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
He unblocks it at least sometimes. I check when I remember to, and sometimes I’m blocked and sometimes I’m not. He isn’t following me at the moment, I don’t know if he ever did. I don’t monitor it, especially now that I’m not single.
He monitors your ig almost daily, I can guarantee it. Pat's a self loathing closeted homosexual, who both hates and is aroused by you. Keep your head on a swivel for when he eventually goes Andrew Cunanan.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Once my lawsuit identifies you, I will be waiting outside your house ready to defend myself, atalker. The threat will be nuretralized quickly. You cannot call me fat on the internet without consequences, atalker.
But then it won’t be self defense. See in almost every state Patrick, entering into someone’s property for the sake of having an altercation removes the pretense of self defense and makes you the aggressor. Most likely you’ll be convicted of assault as the lowest charge you would face.

G

I like the incredulity he displays at the thought of following you. He can launch a multi-jurisdiction lawsuit that goes international even, issuing vexatious subpoenas and motions to identify who called him fat and said his books suck, but following a known poster, no need for that child. He has a "team" watching us, for him, an author that has sold a handful of books and they aren't crazy, but a bunch of fans of an old radio show carrying on the bit tradition by spamming him he's fat are sociopaths. He truly is deranged, he suggests my 15 years boxing is "never having a real fight", meanwhile I was a retard in my 20's getting arrested for fighting at the shore a few times a summer. I realized by 25 that was stupid and stopped, but genius Pat is still "kicking ass" at 41 lol. What a loser.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
2021-08-08 17:28 UTC - You:
That's bigotted.

2021-08-08 17:28 UTC - +16085669287:
I do not follow Carol on Instagram, atalker. Never did. You are just stupid.

2021-08-08 17:29 UTC - You:
It's a protest and we converse
There are people amongst us who want covidcumia to tone down the shenanigans. We call them faggots.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
…fresh out, boss!

Question abut running: do people need to worry about their knees much? Whenever I do a couple miles I really notice in my knees, maybe I've got a slightly odd gait, I think I'm more suited to power than repetition, when I cycle I always increase the gear ratio beyond stock so I can just power-up to a good speed. Between cycling & rowing machine I don't really 'need' to add running for any health reason, but I'd like to have it in my repertoire.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Question abut running: do people need to worry about their knees much? Whenever I do a couple miles I really notice in my knees, maybe I've got a slightly odd gait, I think I'm more suited to power than repetition, when I cycle I always increase the gear ratio beyond stock so I can just power-up to a good speed. Between cycling & rowing machine I don't really 'need' to add running for any health reason, but I'd like to have it in my repertoire.
Don't run on the sidewalk, run in the street. The asphalt is softer on your body then the concrete on the sidewalk