Fatso owning the atalkers

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
If he some how managed to do all of this to someone it would be the biggest mistake of his life(Which is really saying something).

Revenge would be all that person had left...
Patrick's insurance license needs revoking.

And to be blackballed as an independent agent, how many insurers can there be, a dozen?

A form email sent to all of them with Patrick's greatest hits should get him cancelled.

Then we know he has no income and he can experience for himself what he wishes upon us.

All the texting is fun, but we gotta cancel Patrick. We are his karma.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Lmao! Then what happened, Pat???

View attachment 68395
I saw Big Green Yamo pop up on Reddit the other day; and he was a mod of that sub Pat claims to have "purged people's accounts from".

Also, if anyone's got a working Twitter account, remind this guy he's arguing with that Pat's wife doxxed them by listing their home address as her business address on her business' Facebook page during the pandemic; and that Pat lists his home phone number on every one of his half-dozen Insurance Salesman licenses.

I'm assuming Pat'll be suing Nikki, Facebook, and the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation nexxxt.... the fat goldfish-brained idiot.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Patrick's insurance license needs revoking.

And to be blackballed as an independent agent, how many insurers can there be, a dozen?

A form email sent to all of them with Patrick's greatest hits should get him cancelled.

Then we know he has no income and he can experience for himself what he wishes upon us.

All the texting is fun, but we gotta cancel Patrick. We are his karma.
Regulators take this shit super fucking seriously.

G

I saw Big Green Yamo pop up on Reddit the other day; and he was a mod of that sub Pat claims to have "purged people's accounts from".

Also, if anyone's got a working Twitter account, remind this guy he's arguing with that Pat's wife doxxed them by listing their home address as her business address on her business' Facebook page during the pandemic; and that Pat lists his home phone number on every one of his half-dozen Insurance Salesman licenses.

I'm assuming Pat'll be suing Nikki, Facebook, and the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation nexxxt.... the fat goldfish-brained idiot.
Yamo was a good egg who did most of the heavy lifting when the Admins had their panties in a bunch while the junkie was asleep.

I’d ask what sub it was but I don’t want to get it child’ [MEDIA=gfycat]height=240;id=MarvelousShamefulAyeaye;width=320[/MEDIA]