Fatrick bought a new fart couch

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Dropping some clams at Ashley HomeStore. So you didn’t drop much. Then again this fat birth defect thinks $17,000 is a lot of money for someone to have “laying around to pay lawyers” so why am I not surprised. Piggy my couch was almost $3 grand. You probably got a half house full of furniture at Ashley for less than that.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Couple of no account grifters that found each other. I'm not talking about no day sailin' or pleasure boatin', I'm talking about workin' for a livin'. I'm talking about sharkin'!

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
I'm going to go high with my estimate. They spent the full $50 his grandmother-in-law sent for Christmas. Bought one at the local Christian second-hand store for indigents getting back on their feet.

Typical Tomlinson behavior. Take photos in a shop they buy nothing from and be vague enough about everything so people don't realize you're full of shit.

G

Niki looks so fucking ridiculous, I love it.

• Sunglasses on her head
  • Stringy, greasy hair
  • Over-tweezed eyebrows
  • Multiple ear studs in each ear
  • Horrifically ugly, pseudo-geeky mask
  • Lame 'smiling' under a mask (no one can see your smile, stupid. Why bother?)
  • Ugly necklace with the clasp in the wrong place

:sick: 🤮
I'm at the stage where I hate her almost as much as I hate him.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Dropping some clams in the Walmart of furniture stores... I mean whatever, I'm sure we've all got something from RTG, Rent-a-Center, or Ashley taking up the corner of a guestroom, but only a white trash, low rent, fly-over rube would humble brag about buying a catalog couch.

self assembly couch from Wayfair
image_5215.jpg