• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatfax

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I forgot that he bragged he was buying a new mustang. I think he forgot he was poor and Lyn wouldn't give him any more money
He was already spending the money for his next contract that never came to fruition before he got it. Then when they got windfall of around $35k with pandemic. They blew it on a failed LOLsuit,furniture,an ill fitting fridge,a trip to Costa Rica,mexico and paying off his bike.

Now he has no new Mustang or even a garage to put his current rust box.

1705545877965.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hi pat. We know you refresh Lit Crit obsessively.
View attachment 177278
Washing your shit box won't undo the 5 accidents four owners and 170k miles you fat Dipshit
LOL, this thread got him in his feelings. He thinks a wash will reverse the rusting and all the accidents. He is going to drive it home and the salt from the roads will get right back to work. He is also getting it washed so he can drive it to the conventionand try to park it out front.

1705546277999.png
1705546295217.png

Im sure he is doing laundry to make sure his best retard shirts are clean

1705546440051.png
1705546461558.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
LOL, this thread got him in his feelings. He thinks a wash will reverse the rusting and all the accidents. He is going to drive it home and the salt from the roads will get right back to work. He is also getting it washed so he can drive it to the conventionand try to park it out front.

View attachment 177284View attachment 177285

Im sure he is doing laundry to make sure his best retard shirts are clean

View attachment 177286View attachment 177287
I'm pretty sure that at all valet places it's mandatory they be able to drive stick or at the least, always have someone on duty who can drive stick.