• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat writer makes another typo

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1703014697903.png

What a pearl clutching, chicken little, faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Trump is officially worse than Hitler. Trump broke so many of these motherfucker's brains that it would be funny if it were not so pathetic.
Remember how they said Trump would start world war 3, destroy the economy, tank the stock market, piss off North Korea, everyone would lose their jobs, become a dictator, would refuse to leave office and will need to be physically removed by military, etc etc?

Well…that will def all happen THIS TIME and worse if he wins again!!!

It’s amazing how these types completely forget how they acts like this not many years ago and are still doing it. I see the paid DNC shills on twitter all boasting about the recent stock market push (due to the fed, not Biden - and after 3 years of being mostly flat) and how great it is yet all these people said when Trump boasted about the stock market it was wrong and meaningless and how not everyone owns stock so it’s not important. Remember when they said only the big evil Rich people only get Richer in the stock market and not the majority? All forgotten!

It’s like how Bernie Sanders used to say “millionaires shouldn’t exist!” To big cheers. Of course that was until he became one - now it’s “billionaires shouldn’t exist!”

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Don't vote for the red-colored kike fluffer! Vote for the blue one! They're totally separate and not part of the same system and both laugh with each other at rubes like me! By the way, give the millionaires more money!"
It's all so tiresome.
Since these types like Pat are all mentally ill, don’t work, barely leave the house, and largely unemployed they believe the most insane nonsense. From what I gather from family, friends, co workers etc nobody is excited for the upcoming elections and feel it’s “this is the best we’ve got to vote for?!” And don’t even want to think about it because either way things won’t change for the better. My uncle said of the whole 2024 election as “what a mess!”

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He might finally go full blown wacko and end up in the nut hut in 2024. If someone cared about him that would have happened long ago but Niki is too drugged up to care.
I thinks its pretty clear that his family has given up on him in regards to his political paranoia. The past 8+ years turned him into someone that nobody wants to be around. Especially during an election year. Its like he flipped a switch back into tweeting about how the world will end if you dont vote the same way he does. The last three years he has been fairly mild on Trump takes but now he is right back into " The nazis are coming!" .
His family will regret inviting him over for xmas on monday this year. He is right back to being obsessed with talking politics. I hope they still have that boycott that pat doesnt get to come over until a day or two after the actual holiday so he doesnt ruin another one. After seeing what kind of meltdowns he has, I can only imagine the scenes he has made in front of a bunch of family. He must be so embarrassing.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
View attachment 171953
Unemployed bum believes he knows how to solve the homeless problem.
I hate him so much. He clearly didn't read the study, he just saw a tweet and suddenly homelessness doesn't need to be a problem any more because fat faggot Patrick says so.
The weird thing is I kind of agree with a fraction of what he's saying, but he has to fuck up any point he has by being a hysterical woman and trying to blame it all on cruelty. There is no need for people to be sleeping rough unless drugs or mental health problems are driving them to stop integrating with society. UBI could help a lot of people be more secure but wont do shit for those people and he's a retard if he thinks thats the solution and we just aren't doing it because everybody is a cruel meanie but him.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
As someone whose done some consulting work for large state governments, when they provision $X million “to combat homelessness,” they’re really saying “we’re paying a consulting firm that’s run by my buddy to ‘help’ solve the problem.”

Aka, make people like me rich from taxpayer dollars. Appreciate the support, Pat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hate him so much. He clearly didn't read the study, he just saw a tweet and suddenly homelessness doesn't need to be a problem any more because fat faggot Patrick says so.
The weird thing is I kind of agree with a fraction of what he's saying, but he has to fuck up any point he has by being a hysterical woman and trying to blame it all on cruelty. There is no need for people to be sleeping rough unless drugs or mental health problems are driving them to stop integrating with society. UBI could help a lot of people be more secure but wont do shit for those people and he's a retard if he thinks thats the solution and we just aren't doing it because everybody is a cruel meanie but him.
It really shows how sheltered he is to believe the homeless problem isn’t a case by case basis. Would UBI help some stay off the street? Yes, but it won’t solve it all at the drop of a hat like he thinks. It’s clear he’s never known or even seen anyone who doesn’t want to get better or someone that if you give them money they will just blow it on more drugs.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
The other party has zero answers and the Dems have zero accountability. We’re basically fucked because no one truly has an incentive to fix the problem lest they cease to receive funding: and then the other side wants unbridled free market capitalism which is really just handing fate over to banks and builders and hoping for the best. It’s a toxic bipartisan pool of bad ideas.

Why do people always try to end problems that can't be ended.
We can't end homelessness, we can only alleviate it and reduce it. The same thing is true with theft. Pollution. Guns. Murder. You name it, we cannot eliminate problems, we can only reduce them. Society is made up of millions of people and that generates millions of points of failure, no system can survive that many points of failure.