• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Rick and Drinky's terrible wedding cake.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
What's that Allan's 2017 shit? Isn't that attached to the cake or is it behind it? Either way maybe it's a birthday cake and I think you might have the wrong one. Or Niki and Pat got a discount birthday cake for their wedding.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
My girlfriend is a professional pastry chef, so I showed her the image of the good cake vs the one that Pat had made. She doesn't understand why they didn't just use a transfer sheet to get the design on the cake. She says that the fondant designs are too thick and sloppy to even see clearly. She didn't say Pat was fat, but that's only because I didn't ask.

Update: she also said the colors of the cake are so shitty that it looks more like a birthday cake instead of a wedding cake
It probably was a Birthday cake that was rejected and sat in the "oops we made too much"/day old rack, they just scraped Happy Birthday off it and Niki got a cheap cake

G

My girlfriend is a professional pastry chef, so I showed her the image of the good cake vs the one that Pat had made. She doesn't understand why they didn't just use a transfer sheet to get the design on the cake. She says that the fondant designs are too thick and sloppy to even see clearly. She didn't say Pat was fat, but that's only because I didn't ask.

Update: she also said the colors of the cake are so shitty that it looks more like a birthday cake instead of a wedding cake
How lady like of her to hold her tongue.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
What's that Allan's 2017 shit? Isn't that attached to the cake or is it behind it? Either way maybe it's a birthday cake and I think you might have the wrong one. Or Niki and Pat got a discount birthday cake for their wedding.
I don't know what the top says, probably some nerd shit. But the date is 10-21-2017, which is the day they were married. Also, and I don't want to go into detail about this yet and give pat help finding da source, but this is from a friend of theirs.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Feels v. Reals:

ev8otv.png
Nailed it.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I don't know what the top says, probably some nerd shit. But the date is 10-21-2017, which is the day they were married. Also, and I don't want to go into detail about this yet and give pat help finding da source, but this is from a friend of theirs.
A friend? Now I know you're fibbing. Pat doesn't have any.

It could be part of something on the wall behind the cake. Maybe it says something in a local Wisconsin dialect about being fat and worthless.

edit: This is worse than I thought. OF COURSE it's a fucking quote from Dr Who.

Allons-y which means "Let's Go" in French.

Nigga, you gay and your wife ain't shit either.

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Is that place some sort of dining establishment/restaurant? Because in the bottom right corner that looks like a baby seat at a restaurant. They moved everything and set up nice chairs for one wedding but for Rick's did they just leave the tables and chairs and seat the few people who bothered to show on whatever they had laying around?
They got married in a coffee roaster's named Anodyne.