Fat Pigs Upset Over Brendan Frasers New Movie

G

So I guess the dude from the mummy is making a movie where he plays a 600 lb sack of snake feces thats stuck on his couch. It sounds hilarious to me, but what's making me really laugh is that the faggots, commies, trannys and nigger enablers on Twitter are saying that it's "fat phobic". Apparently the movie isn't portraying people that weigh as much as a Jeep Cherokee in a good light, and I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of agree with them there. I can't wait to get higher than giraffe pussy and have a good laugh at this film knowing that every blue haired fat slob on Twitter is screaming REEEEE about it. Best part about it? The movie is called "the whale"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
So I guess the dude from the mummy is making a movie where he plays a 600 lb sack of snake feces thats stuck on his couch. It sounds hilarious to me, but what's making me really laugh is that the faggots, commies, trannys and nigger enablers on Twitter are saying that it's "fat phobic". Apparently the movie isn't portraying people that weigh as much as a Jeep Cherokee in a good light, and I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of agree with them there. I can't wait to get higher than giraffe pussy and have a good laugh at this film knowing that every blue haired fat slob on Twitter is screaming REEEEE about it. Best part about it? The movie is called "the whale"
Ricci mah nigga. You out of stir? Good to see you

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
It used to be perfectly acceptable to mock, scorn and ridicule lardos just for the fun of it. Obesity is almost always a personal moral failing, and as such there's nothing wrong with treating it as such. The country was far healthier back when being fat was something to fear and dread.
Even if it was wrong to make fun of them, and it wasn't a moral failing, it'd still be okay to make fun of them. You look like a freak so we're going to shit on you.

Ateast some drug addicts can hide their problem. Everyone immediately knows what a fatty is addicted to as soon as they see them. Plus it makes them unfuckable, even to other fatties. They just have no other options.

G

Even if it was wrong to make fun of them, and it wasn't a moral failing, it'd still be okay to make fun of them. You look like a freak so we're going to shit on you.

Ateast some drug addicts can hide their problem. Everyone immediately knows what a fatty is addicted to as soon as they see them. Plus it makes them unfuckable, even to other fatties. They just have no other options.
And Brendan Frasers gonna win an Oscar by mocking them. LOL.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
And Brendan Frasers gonna win an Oscar by mocking them. LOL.
He's also a fag in the movie. The plot is he leaves his wife and small daughter for his gay lover, eventually the two homos split off and the lover dies, Brendon Fraser gets depressed and tries to eat himself to death, then decides to try and get back in touch with his now teenage daughter before he dies.

In other words, expect the rainbow alphabet mafia to chime in on this too.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
I'll just fire up my Windows 95 machine and play Doom WADS. There is an endless supply. Don't care about your bullshit and you aren't getting any of my money LOL fuck off. I choose my own damn entertainment you pedo faggots