• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat pig has McDonalds for lunch

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
1720797003961.png

1720797033078.png

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Not gonna lie, that sounds kind of racist
It's true though. I went to an Arsenal match a few years ago and fancied a once every 5 years McDonald's vanilla milkshake before. Went into the Holloway road one and the dead-eyed gibbon behind the register told me "ice cream machine broken innit." That would never happen in Stockholm or Zurich.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
"There's a flu so everybody has to close their business including low margin restaurants who have no chance of escaping bankruptcy from our arbitrary regulation. Oh but McDonalds and Pizza Hut can stay open. And we're going to print trillions of dollars out of thin air and give it to people so they can sit on the couch and not complain."
I can’t imagine how cold all of that shit must have been. Disgusting.

Forum Clout
"There's a flu so everybody has to close their business including low margin restaurants who have no chance of escaping bankruptcy from our arbitrary regulation. Oh but McDonalds and Pizza Hut can stay open. And we're going to print trillions of dollars out of thin air and give it to people so they can sit on the couch and not complain."
LOL you live in a fag state where they actually locked down for more than 2 weeks. That's your choice, not the president's.