Fat Niki and Rick are gym rats

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20211126-165214.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat has set the bar so low now it’s congratulating himself on just going to the gym now. You can go 7 days a week but if you barely do anything it doesn’t matter. I try to work out regularly and not every work out is the same, sometimes you say “that was a great work out” but sometimes it’s “this one wasn’t so good” but here’s Pat crying for attention just for going.

G

As they say, you can't outrun a bad diet. Well I mean you can when you're in your 20s (or I could) but Fat can't. If you keep drinking beer every day and eating carbs on top of carbs covered in cheese, it doesn't matter how much you're working out. And he isn't doing shit. So keep posting photos of imaginary goals, Fat. We can see the results in your giant pumpkin head, pelican neck and overhanging gut.

G

The real psychosis in this lies in his need to once again throw his wife under the bus involving her in his personal weight problem. Rather than take it upon himself to manage his own health like an adult and finally prove all his atalkers wrong, he broadcasts to the world that they're doing this to "push each other," aka "Gym Pat is helping his dependant wife improve herself because he's such a swell fella."

He can't stand up and take accountability for anything. He's beyond rehabilitation.